Napa News?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sep 3, 2007
Travelling Sosaria
OK so I use to love reading all the Napa News. Do we have a reporter now or what? We have all kinds of stories going on in Napa. Let's hear what you all think.

I for one love to hear about what everyone is doing!

L

Lady Mana

Right now it's just myself and Ailish -- as News Manager it's my responsibility to hire new reporters, but unfortunately every time I ask my higher ups I have gotten no reply. I will bother them again soon, though! In the meanwhile, don't be afraid to let us know when things are going on -- or if something was missed, write up a report and send it to us!

We don't ever get emails anymore... *sniffles*

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
*Pokes nose in* That would be Ailish, not Akasha ... I think Akasha fell into the void outside Luna :)

L

Lady Mana

Right now it's just myself and Ailish -- as News Manager it's my responsibility to hire new reporters, but unfortunately every time I ask my higher ups I have gotten no reply. I will bother them again soon, though! In the meanwhile, don't be afraid to let us know when things are going on -- or if something was missed, write up a report and send it to us!

We don't ever get emails anymore... *sniffles*
Edit: rofl... I stepped in to history a moment there. Sorry, I keep forgetting that Dreamwolf and Akasha have abandoned us as well. *gets even more depressed*