• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Napa Mesanna Mask for...

Flames6

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trading Napa Mesanna mask for pinkish/purple Mesanna mask. I have no idea which shard as I have not been playing recently but you know who you are, you beautiful purple mask!
Message or ICQ me at 66262019.
I can trade on Napa or Atlantic.
Thanks!

Flames6

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump!
How can I capture this mysterious beast if I cannot locate it? I need a little help from other travelers. I have searched the lands of Napa and Atlantic but I fear this beast does not exist (for trade) in these lands. I find my weary bones begging me not to travel to other lands (shards) to obtain one but I must find this. I am concerned this journey will be long and my sandals will not survive it. *rubs tired feet*
Anyone want to trade for a purple or purple/pink mask? Anyone?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe posting an idea of what your going to pay will help me possibly let one of mine go...

Flames6

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bump
Still looking!
I am just asking for 1. There has to be 1 out there that can be traded.