• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa Em's

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so..wtf is going on with our EM's?
i hear on some shard they have already had a war and saved there bell of courage weeks ago, some shards have Casca's twisted rules of the virtues and an up rising against it...plenty of major story line progression since clainins funeral....we got the fishing contest..
all i have to say is WTF?
just my thoughts

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Ditto. I have been wondering the same thing.

F

five oclock

Umm..sorry..they been at the Tavern with me...I guess I should quit buying them drinks...

My bad :D

Seriously tho...I was wondering that just the other day.. EMs was a BIG thing..and just like everything else in this game..they have gone away with no reason why....

P

Pennywise

I-i-i-it has tooz do wits keepin da peeps guessins. I tinks I hears dems discussins dis over gin and tonics at Mawby's during last towns halls.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats another thing im kinda pissed about...wtf happend to our EM's?, last event we had LS's EM's in place of Kaen and Sezja...wtf is going on?...sorry, just havin an EM pissed off day....gunna hold a damn summoned vorpal bunny fighting contest in fel to maybe get something interesting going on....
or better yet, i have a good idea!..ill get back to ya's with it

P

Pennywise

Iz kewls me homeys.

Sign of da times. Got some money issues all around. Mythic can only share its time here and there as it sees da most returns. Daez be tryins. Gives dem some breaks. Gotta beez da stockholders to knows da ins and outs. *winks*

F

five oclock

gunna hold a damn summoned vorpal bunny fighting contest in fel to maybe get something interesting going on....
or better yet, i have a good idea!..ill get back to ya's with it[/QUOTE]

Ohh Lord have mercy..Otis has an idea...We are ALL DOOMED I SAY ALL DOOMED :D

ya know I luv ya otis :p Here have some of me ale :D and fish steaks ;D hehehehehe :D

Hopefully this idea deals with drinking ALOT...and maybe killing some stuff while drinking... :D

F

five oclock

Just for the record for some people..

I have been on some hunts with an Otis hunt idea...and well let me say this...Some monsters made TONS of money off my insurance hehehehehe :D

Otis I can't wait for ya idea..Im farming gold as I speak for the insurance money ;D

and Em's seriously..where are you? I know Napa and another server was having problems on Monday..but is it really that serious?

Heck Ems is a BIG part of this game... :D

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I had posted on the boards here awhile ago, try emailing them, as they asked for when anyone had a concern or idea.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=133860

Pls feel free to Contact our EM Kaen @ [email protected] with any concerns or suggestions. Ty again Em Kaen for a fine chat with all of us on the problems that were seen by you & event participants. It was appreciated

Looks to me like we should to see what is going on & if we still do have an EM or we have had ours banished. After the last bit of rumble that was caused, I would not be suprised if they left.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am also guessing our other EM might be able to be reached there too, but I can't remember if Kaen said all the EM's have email address's there or not.

P

Pennywise

I-i-if daez haves emails, cans youz pleaze posts thems alls heres. Kthanz.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look up 3 posts rolleyes:, that was (hope it still is) our main Em's email address

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing against our new EM's, but I miss Theowolf. We had Lot's of good times when he was our EM.

F

five oclock

Popcorn..wheres the bloody drama popcorn..I must have it...since this thread just like SO many others have been derailled ;D

Just saying :D

Edit..Hate to say this...But is there anyway we can get back on the rails??? did anyone email or anything the mods? So we know whats going on? Like for example there real life got in the way? Or they know the game is going to end soon? Like in 2012 and they dont want to put the effort into it...Lets see who gets the 2012 refrence :D LoL..

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Popcorn..wheres the bloody drama popcorn..I must have it...since this thread just like SO many others have been derailled ;D

Just saying :D

Edit..Hate to say this...But is there anyway we can get back on the rails??? did anyone email or anything the mods? So we know whats going on? Like for example there real life got in the way? Or they know the game is going to end soon? Like in 2012 and they dont want to put the effort into it...Lets see who gets the 2012 refrence :D LoL..
i emailed and havnt had a response yet, ill keep ya posted when i do

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That Email address in not valid anymore to reach anyone. All I can say.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
New Red Lantern at the moongate in Luna say to ask the town crier for news. When asked he says "Come mee the new EM's"

F

five oclock

aye...they are at the EMs house..Decro they said...nice to finally meet 2 of them.

BTW heads up..DONT WALK Thru that vortex thing by the animal trainer...It teles you to some house in Luna that is blocked in. In other words ya get stuck.

The EMs are working on getting that fixed..

Then again this is napa..We all know we are going to walk thru it now LOL :D

D

Deb

Would that be the Counselor's Guild? No one there.

I find the Kaen Voodoo Doll in poor taste though.

There will be an EM meet and greet on Monday at 7pm pst.
BTW, We rated 2 EMS that are exclusively Napas.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ack no! lol that voodoo doll was placed there by Kaen, a kind of joke between kaen the the rest of us, removing it would be in poor taste

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There will be an EM meet and greet on Monday at 7pm pst.
BTW, We rated 2 EMS that are exclusively Napas.
The voodoo doll was at request! It was NOT poor taste, it was a running joke with him! *cries* I seriously miss Kaen and am not sure how I feel about having new EM's who dont know us ... :(

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Well I got to chat with them briefly and they seemed to be a good sort. Planning adventure on all of the facets for us. Heck I might even just show up in Fel for one. :)

D

Deb

Wow People, chill with the drama....I am sorry I didn't realize that the
voodoo doll was put there in humor. Honestly, I thought it was a mean
thing as I really liked Kaen.
The new EMs seemed friendly enough, only time will tell.

L

Lady Mana

Sadly, EM Kaen and EM Sezja have both stepped down. It's unfortunate to see them go... Kaen was crazy but she was really nice.

However, perhaps our new EMs will spoil us, too! There are details on our new event moderators here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=144641

Farewell EM Kaen and EM Sezja. You will be missed!

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow People, chill with the drama....I am sorry I didn't realize that the
voodoo doll was put there in humor. Honestly, I thought it was a mean
thing as I really liked Kaen.
The new EMs seemed friendly enough, only time will tell.
Took the comment the wrong way Deb, wasnt meant to be a drama post..
sorry if it came across that way..
Kaen and Sezja were awesome, sad to see em gone

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Craig Philps, known by more people in person as Lord Darkstinger Moondragoran of the SCA, is not amused. Between planning Grand Jousts at upcoming renaissance faires and bussing tables at IHOP, he has very little time to read these forums or play UO. Such changes confuse and frustrate him greatly, but only the FreeCreditReport commercial on TV making fun of his brethren truly angers him. You do not wish to see his anger unleashed! Someday, he really will be a falconer... In the meantime, please think of Craig.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, EM Kaen and EM Sezja have both stepped down. It's unfortunate to see them go... Kaen was crazy but she was really nice.

However, perhaps our new EMs will spoil us, too! There are details on our new event moderators here: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=144641

Farewell EM Kaen and EM Sezja. You will be missed!
Kaen was an awesome possum. She gave both me and Dismount Gimp VI royal guard sashes on Test after we ran up to her and the other new EMs and relentlessly spammed "SASH PLZ" and "EVENT ITEM PLAZ" over & over & over. After she did that, we figured she must be really cool, and honored her by standing around and talking to her like regular human beings, something we seldom did for anyone on Test. I think Sezja was absent, though. I remember asking Kaen if they could make a giant Lord British appear and destroy Luna with laserbeams from his eyes, and while she seemed to really like the idea, she told us that was pretty much impossible.