Named Item Non-Artifact SA Loot Drops

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Illumina Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 3, 2008
Alabama
The Eternal Guardian Staff (Gnarled Staff)
is a Human weapon, hence the (Gnarled Staff) description.
To answer where to get one? I have no idea
but I have seen it 1 time on someone.

T

Talos Swansong

I got a Demon Bridle ring from the cavern. Just sittin there all by its lonesome, decided to give it a good home. Its a blood red ring usable by humans and elves.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Stats on it? Got a pic?
Demon Bridle Ring (Ring)

· HP Regen: 1
· Mana Regen: 1
· DCI: 10%
· FCR: 2
· FC: 1
· LMC: 4%
· Fire Resist: 5%

Source: http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=932

This ring is a known item.

If this were any location other than the Cavern of the Discarded, I would say that this incident is proof that the Renowneds can spawn any of the SA artifacts, save for the monster-specific ones like the Raptor Claw.

These items/artifacts whatever you want to call them appear to be intended to spawn in the following ways.

1. In your pack, upon killing a major boss monster such as the Slasher of Veils;

2. On the corpse of a Renowned.

However, sometimes they spawn on the ground near a Renowned instead of on the Renowned's corpse.

Given that this is the Cavern of the Discarded, however, it could easily just be that someone tossed the Ring into the trash, on purpose or not we can't even begin to guess, and it appeared there.

So we still don't know yet if the high-end SA artifacts spawn with the Renowneds or not.

*sighs*

-Galen's player

E

Eyes of Origin

Demon Bridle Ring (Ring)

· HP Regen: 1
· Mana Regen: 1
· DCI: 10%
· FCR: 2
· FC: 1
· LMC: 4%
· Fire Resist: 5%

Source: http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=932

This ring is a known item.

If this were any location other than the Cavern of the Discarded, I would say that this incident is proof that the Renowneds can spawn any of the SA artifacts, save for the monster-specific ones like the Raptor Claw.

These items/artifacts whatever you want to call them appear to be intended to spawn in the following ways.

1. In your pack, upon killing a major boss monster such as the Slasher of Veils;

2. On the corpse of a Renowned.

However, sometimes they spawn on the ground near a Renowned instead of on the Renowned's corpse.

Given that this is the Cavern of the Discarded, however, it could easily just be that someone tossed the Ring into the trash, on purpose or not we can't even begin to guess, and it appeared there.

So we still don't know yet if the high-end SA artifacts spawn with the Renowneds or not.

*sighs*

-Galen's player
I got both of my Demon Bridle rings from Medusa. Doesnt mean it cant spawn from a Renowned, but I'm guessing maybe not?

S

superbboy

I need the SA support ....Please, someone tell me how can I get SA support "scripts"?

Thanks!!

S

sayler04

I got a boura tail shield a while back too. Same attributes, only instead of being a wood shield it was a tear kite shield