• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Name of the scrappers recipe?

M

MrMiagi

Can't find it for sale on my server and i'd rather buy it, what's it called?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome young scribe!

Pull up a chair lad.

The name of the recipe you seek is the Scrapper's Compendium.
It can be purchased from other players or gotten from quests in Heartwood.

Your magery will not go up when you are scribing.
One does not need magery to inscribe. Although you do need a full spellbook and the required reagents, scribes pen, and blank scrolls to make your spell scrolls.
The only time magery comes into play with Inscribe is when making a spellbook, or a Scrapper. Then the higher your magery the better the odds of modifiers such as Slayers randomly occurring to the books you make.

Blank scrolls can be purchased from Mages at the Mage Shops, Mapmakers, Scribes, and Real Estate Brokers.

Your questions are most welcome. There is also a FAQ, ( frequently asked questions), stickied at the top of this forum, that goes over many aspects of the craft.

Good luck to you!

M

MrMiagi

I see many people selling "scrapper`s compendium" except it's a spellbook, i can't see any recipes, is it a recipe i need? Strange that nobody is selling it.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The recipe is a rolled up scroll.

Btw--the recipe does call for some hard-to-come-by ingredients.

M

MrMiagi

The ingredients I can find, nobody is selling the recipe though :/

W

Wolfthistle

Hail MrMiagi,

What shard are you on? Hard to help you find something if I don't know where you are!

Sincerely,

Wolfthistle.