• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Name Change Token - How Do Ya Get One?

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done a cursory search and can't seem to find any details. Bottom line...I started out 6 years ago with a char on Siege. I want to change his name. Do you buy them from OSI or get them some other way? I went into my account info sceren and couldn't see any way to buy them.

I'm trying to reorganize two chars. Thanks for any feedback.

Jack Nickelson

W

woody_cats

buy the on line through gamestores link on herald front page

D

Dragon Slave.

Go to UO.com main page, there should be a link there for a UO codes store. You then purchase the code thru the store. They will email you a code. You then log into the game, and click the appropriate box on your paperdoll for codes. I don't recall exactly, I'm not logged in atm. But you then enter the code, and a token will appear in your back pack. Then you use the token to change your name.

W

woody_cats

http://uogamecodes.com/store/prod_detail.asp?ProdID=UONAMECHANGE&CartID={91D9EC16-D803-4D43-996F-279153D76E23}&PromoID=996

K

Kith Kanan

that or buy a name change token at your lokal token vendor

L

laurlo

vendors.. and the store.. you can get the link off uo.com. it's also where they sell extra housing storage and upgrade codes and advanced char tokens, etc.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all responses. Did the uo.com thing for $19.95 and it worked. I guess it might take a day or so before the name really changes as it hadn't changed last nite.

Jack Nickelson

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all responses. Did the uo.com thing for $19.95 and it worked. I guess it might take a day or so before the name really changes as it hadn't changed last nite.

Jack Nickelson
Check your email for a code, enter the code in game under the help tab. Then you will recieve a token for a name change. Use the token and your name should change right away.

Hope that helps