• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Nachteule's Schnapidralli Werkzeugskiste

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nachteule's Schnapidralli Werkzeugskiste
24/08/2014 Drachenfels
(10)
Makes Sound

Location Atlantic, Reserve 500 mln; post your bids ;
Auction ended 24/11/2014 at 20:20 Eastern Standard Time; and there is "five minute rule"

EDITED: Auction date edited -1 week , cause 2 weekend is enought to see this by all who must to see.

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I sincerely appreciate everyone's passion about this item. However, please respect this person's auction. Thank you.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Does the other 2 items come with it or just the tool kit

Soul.Train

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Longtooth ...I´m with you...Everyone should Respect The Story of *This* Item.

If you will die, im going to ask an EM on Atlantic to give 10 Auctioneer`s Hammer away ... they should have a cool Look and if i get one .. i will sell it here to! (Maybe you understand what I´m going to tell you...)

Not every Item made by an EM is a Collector/Auction Item and this should get some People in mind..............

Greetings Soul.Train

Trader/Broker since 1999