• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MyUO?

Z

Zupatemp

"temporarily down" since June of 2011? The heck? lol.

I wanted to figure out which chars I had on which account w/out having to reactivate both. Bleh.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wouldn't have helped. It only ever displayed characters that had been logged in during the last 30 days.

Z

Zupatemp

It wouldn't have helped. It only ever displayed characters that had been logged in during the last 30 days.
Woops. Definitely wouldn't have helped. It's been years. Info for this game is getting more and more scarce too. Stratics is ok but There's been QUITE a few expansions and changes since I last logged in..which was just before the Japanese expansion lol...

How many folks are even on LA these days? Seems like a handful of folks post here.

Z

Zupatemp

Weird. how the heck does one reset their Uo account password now? I loaded the game, patched it and all that but when I go to do my password (obviously not knowing it after all this time) and it sends me to the EA account link site. The problem here is there is no where to actually change the UO password...and linking the account is impossible w/out the password.

Kind of stuck in a loop.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Z

Zupatemp

Indeed, thanks =)

After much flailing about on the webpage I came to this conclusion as well. Strangely enough the CSR I got had a really hard time w/setting me back up and couldn't find my accounts for a while.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One guy that pasted on U.Hall, they couldn't find his main for 3 months, then accidentally stumbled into them while doing something for the one account he'd gotten active.

Part of the problem is the "needing the email account" issue. A lot of people with closed accounts no longer have last email account they'd associated with the account, and getting that changed can be a pain.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Oh woe is me !!!
I think I am not very smart :(
Have an acct that I have no clue what the email addy is much less the pw for it !!
Not sure what to do now :(
LA is perking up again slow but sure :)
So come and stay for awhile or forever we would love to have you here !!