• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) MyUO is temporarily offline

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:confused:I was trying to find a character I created 10 years ago and went to use the search character tool but it says;

MyUO is offline Rowland Cox16 Jun 2011 16:30:43 ESTGreetings

MyUO is temporarily offline. We apologize for any inconvenience.

June 2011? Temporarily? argh!:confused: Anyone know how I could get a characters name I created 10 years ago, I have the old email address I used for the account but do not have the characters name and the email address is no longer valid.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hehe... Kinda makes you wonder what it would me if they were to say "an extended period of time" huh? :D

S

Serine

Not been working for years. think even the asian one is gone now?

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not been working for years.
I think its a shame, alot of people who didnt play UO used to check myUO guild/faction pages to see if their friends played and what active guilds there were.

I hoping for a fix before 2013
(just for the record my acc is active and have been for years, just not playin)