• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MyUO: How long will it be in beta?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious.

I always loved being able to spy on my marks to determine the best way to steal from them. When MyUo stopped working years ago, I was pretty disappointed.

Now that I have been back, I saw that MyUo is back, however it's in it's beta testing stage right now. To date, none of the characters I've played during RtB and since re-activing my account have been accessible.

Some of my old guilds show up on a search, but the characters listed (usually only one) have not been highlighted.

So here's the question, how often is MYUO updated, I'd really like to start using it again, but what use is it if it updates every 90 days or so...la

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been using it regularly and was wondering how often it updates. I look up some characters and it still shows old skills and old guilds even though some characters have changed guilds in the past few weeks maybe a month.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmm, let's hope a developer can chime it. Would love to hear their tentative schedule on the site...la

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. The stats and skills on my character haven't been updated since my first week back. Somebody needs to flush the radiator on MyUO

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe Mesanna stated during the "State of" Q and A that this is, at least for now, an all volunteer effort.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I asked a couple of questions about growth and development of the resource and its intended application for the future. There is a transcript somewhere, if you are interested in the answers.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's a bit sporadic..because my wrestle made I changed to a detector and it updated within the next few days even though I had left the guild it showed me in..actually quite strange to update skills and leave guild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk