• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism Spells

C

Calliope

Please can anyone direct me to a vendor that sells these?

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*rings a bell*

I could use a copy too Frarc if you don't mind.
I just created a gargoyle so only have the basic ones, a complete set would be great :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, i make several complete books by tomorrow and then we arrange a meeting to pick them up. :)

C

Calliope

Great! I'd like a full set please, and of course I'm buying them! I'll check this board tomorrow for a meeting setup. And thankyou!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 8th full Mysticisme spellbooks ready to be picked up.

Either you place your own meeting here or meet Sybille this evening on top of West-Britain bank from 7:30 pm CET until 8:30 pm CET.

C

Calliope

Drat! I'm sorry I missed you - I'm ingame now and for a couple of hours. If that's not convenient maybe you could give me another time.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Problem. I can't stay very late during the week. I have to go to work at 5 am.

I'll be back this evening and i'll be around all day on wednesday because of the holliday. :)

We will make sure to give you this book. :)

C

Calliope

I'll check the board regularly this evening for a meeting point, thanks!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll check the board regularly this evening for a meeting point, thanks!

Sybille will be back waiting on top of Britain bank this evening from 7:30 CET till 8:30 CET for all who still wants a full Mystisme spellbook. :)

N

Nenime

Woah! Frarc, you're so fast. I scribbled some scrolls to take some heat off your poor Scribe but it seems you have enough already.

C

Calliope

Thanks a lot Frarc! Tell Sybille I was sorry not to oblige her but I need all my blood for myself. rolleyes:

L

Legacyee

aye
That Sybille is a very generous Vampire

Thank you very much Frarc.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a pleasure.

Sybille knows the rules . She can not attack or kill a innocent person to have blood.Of course there is nothing that says she can't accept donations. So always be carefull when you tell her you give her anything she wants. Although she is good, she still has a great desire for blood. :)