• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism Spells

Firedoc48878

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So has anyone got drops for higher level mystic spells from Tomb of the Kings I have been Fighting in there for 3 days and not got one spell yet:eyes::eyes:

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kill Navrey Nighteyes and lava elementals, they have a mystic scroll on corpse almost every time.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
go to the valcano in gargoyle lands and kill lava elementals thats where I got all but two of mine... or buy it off vendor ! On LS they go for about 25k for full spell book!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
it was north east corner cant remember name but it said something like mytics !it was marked though as a SA vendor

D

Drawde2

Where do the 5th circle spells drop? Navrey drops 6th-8th, so I just need the 5th.

T

tuatha

Where do the 5th circle spells drop? Navrey drops 6th-8th, so I just need the 5th.
I got everything not sold by npcs from the fairy dragons just infront of the Styg dragon temple. full books are indeed avail on LS for 25k.... if you see " Gumbo" or Tuatha at LS brit bank, just ask ill be happy to scribe em for ya

D

Drawde2

I'm on Pac, where they go for 100k :p I'll try the fairy dragons again soon. Hopefully the spawn is cleared soon. It's on those elves right now.

Thanks.

Firedoc48878

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEY SORORITY GIRL(or anyone) do you get 5th circle spells from skree's
all i need now is the 5th circle spells