• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism Spells.

W

Witchcraft

Anyone got any info on lvl 7-8 or got them ready to be inscribed?

Will pay excessive amounts for both info and spells!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep a eye on them if i can get them too. When i have them ill scribe them for all who needs them.

W

Witchcraft

well stygian dragon is now sause, easily two-mannable, still no scrolls!

W

Witchcraft

Ive heard about people using spells like rising colossus, and since thats a 8th level spell I think it must be in, and if they are just wrong and it isnt in yet im kinda annoyed cause I currently got 100 skillpoints that aint good for anything unless the scrolls start appearing soon

N

Nenime

Witchcraft, I'm sure you already found the higher scrolls since the latest patch. If not, I would be glad to make you a copy.

I need two lesser spells, namely Spell Trigger and Mass Sleep. Would you be so nice to sell me a copy of each?

W

Witchcraft

Yeah I had them in my house when I came home from work from one of my guildies, sure I can make you spell trigger and mass sleep, just icq me at 327659295 and you can have it :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I had them in my house when I came home from work from one of my guildies, sure I can make you spell trigger and mass sleep, just icq me at 327659295 and you can have it :)

Can i have those 2 spels too please. :)

N

Nenime

Great! You are very kind.

I don't have ICQ yet but I'm downloading right now - installing is another thing on my computer *sighs*. But maybe it would be possible to meet tonight few minutes before 8 p.m. at Brit Bank? Frarc and me will both be there. I will make a quick copy for you, Frarc.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Witchcrafts and i saw each other earlyer and i have the scrolls now. And i already made several copies to pass out at the bank this evening. :)

W

Witchcraft

Youre passing those babies out!?!!?!? but as of now im the only fully trained mysticm dude around! :p

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those babies will help out alot of people thanks to you. :)