• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysticism Scrolls

K

Kalonis

I've been looking around Ter Mur for awhile now to find the scrolls for higher Mystic spells with little luck. Anyone happen to know what I can kill in order to obtain the higher circle scrolls?

H

HippieMagic

no clue... I am trying to figure it out too... I know skree drop the ONLY ones I have seen and they are all low level. I am TRYING to get people to help me kill the slasher to see if he drops any.

T

Tazar

No luck here either... bought circles 1-4 in town and have not found any more. Have been wandering the Underworld and the Abyss killing everything I can find and have not even found a mysticism scroll. Even several Narvey-Nighteyes (figured named mob if anything) but still nothing... I'll have to check above ground since you mentioned the skree...

Maybe they come from quests or something?

H

HippieMagic

I am on atl... for slasher it seems like an archer is best. He just 1 hits evs and earth eles. I tried a few skeletal lich and got nothing. The rats and fairie dragons are the same. I am tempted to try medusa soon. Skree almost always drop a low level scroll.

H

HippieMagic

The mini champs only drop imbuing ingredients that I saw. The skeletal lich dropped an essence of precision I believe and the fire daemon dropped a demon claw. I don't think they drop anything too useful beyond that. I am still looking and may try to get my guild to hit up medusa or something to try that out.

J

Janis

you can get Bombard, Cleansing Winds, Mass sleep and spell trigger from the 3rd level of the Primevil lich spawn. As for the last 4 I have no idea.:wall:

H

HippieMagic

I do medusa when nobody else is around... just run in there and see if she spawns any undead gargoyles then kill them an bail... its faster than working the spawn up to the 3rd level if you are alone.

H

house4saleUO

Slasher!! On baja, CTMD/SR*E have taken him down 2 times, not one mythical scroll was found to my knowledge, however several of us have gotten nice arties from him/her. An archer is def the way to go, grab a deamon slayer bow and wack away. He eats summons easily one hit and there gone, must have hit dispell. Our first attempted was only with 2 archers and a macer, we did pretty good took us about 20 mins to drop Slasher. Second run we had 3 archers, one macer and a necro/mage Slasher fell in about 10 minutes. With a night reaper I can hit it about 45 to 75 every 3 seconds or so. With a reg deamon slayer bow (bow of deamon slaying) its about 80 to 135 every 4 seconds.