• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystic Thrower vs Wraith Thrower

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like ketchup with my french fries. My Canadian friends like to dip them in their Frosty. Please discuss.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ewwww. Ok well I personally love both but I think there is a usefull difference. I have always thought of the mystic thrower as a can do anything in game alone temp. Between the built in healing and RC you can cast a tank and keep going while doing insane damage. The whammy is a great damage dealer but without a tank its harder. That being said I personally like both in testing and if I wasn't working 60 to 70 hours a week I would have both suited and trained. They are both great temps but I think the mystic has more solo potential as it has the built in tank with RC.