• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystery home....

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was lucky enough to stumble upon one of Siege's secret sources of Ales, Wines and Brandy's on my walk around Britannia today...

Who else knows the whereabouts of this place?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
WOW, I have never seen this before, it looks so great

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in there a while back but I am not allowed entry any more. I was sampling the fine wines there and I guess I had one too many. They had to pull me out of one of those large vats after I fell in. I spoiled a whole batch of wine. :eek:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why does nobody ever post about how awesome my gray cube is?

It's discrimination against the artistically handicapped, it is!
I agree, the cube is under-appreciated. it's large it's quick to make, and it's ugly as h**l, what more could a guy on the go want???

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does nobody ever post about how awesome my gray cube is?

It's discrimination against the artistically handicapped, it is!
Probably for the same reason they don't post about a couple of mine..... They're boring....

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a great design. Where abouts can it be found on the shard?

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be a map available very soon, but it is due East of the Skara moongate, NNE across the large bay....

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be a map available very soon, but it is due East of the Skara moongate, NNE across the large bay....
Went to check this place out. All of the houses around this area are amazing! I thought they looked familiar. Have you seen the YouTube video about them?

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do remember seeing that a while back.... I'll be doing more soon...
It's fun to see how people use our UO "building materials" to come up with some truly unique and lovely homes.... ;)

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Human nature tells us that even in the absence of photographic evidence, for every well decorated home there are 3 homes where somebody has fashioned a crude replica of human genitalia.

startle

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Human nature tells us that even in the absence of photographic evidence, for every well decorated home there are 3 homes where somebody has fashioned a crude replica of human genitalia.
If you say so.... :cool: