• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mysterious Malas Movement?!

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

Just had something freaky happen, just wondering if the same has happened to anyone else?!

Was decorating a house in Malas logged in on two different computers, one logged in with KR and the other on the 2D client.

I chopped a flower tapestry that was overlapping another tapestry in the KR client, and then (I can't quite remember if it was instantly or not?) lost connection in both clients.

Logged back in both, and bizarrely enough was in completely different locations! The account logged into KR was up just outside the south wall of luna and the other account was way over to the west someplace (The house they were in was down near Umbra...!)

Both were hidden... (As though moongated maybe?)

(Note this did not happen to my girlfriend who was also currently logged in, but on a different facet... and nowhere near me as I chopped!)

Anyone else come across this!? (This was about 5 mins ago..)