• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Mysterious and Evil 9-13-2014 @ 7 PM PST

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Evil laugh* I think y'all in a for slimy surprise! *heads out to pay off Sir Astro* I also wish to grant Ric Flair a full pardon and sanctuary in Skara brae if needed

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mysterious evil crystals. *rolls eyes* Wake me when the threat to our civilisation comes from an evil scribe's pen or a mysterious apricot.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Tugs on ELDER Em Crysania's robes and points up* See? See? See?

Can I have Ric Flairs hat?

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Tugs on ELDER Em Crysania's robes and points up* See? See? See?

Can I have Ric Flairs hat?
Amber, if it comes down to where they have to behead Ric Flair..you can always rummage in the basket where his head went "plop" :D

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No worries Ric I got your back. And that always turns out well right? :stretcher:
And as far as beheading me goes, I'm not sure it will make much of a difference. I'm not exactly known for using my head anyway