• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] My wishlist

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry started a few threads, gonna list all items in one instead. Looking to buy any of following items. PM me, post here or ICQ me on 136-016-357.

Owain Surreys Dreamcatcher - A Memory Of The Soothsayer's Demise (Multi-Color Knitting) (*)

Partisan of Chaos Boots
Red Chaos Crystals
White Chaos Crystals
BlackGuard of Legion of Chaos Sash
BlackGuard Shield
Treachery
Year of the Dragon 2012 Chaos Shield
Ornate Plate Helm With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side
Ornate Breast Plate With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side
Ornate Platemail Greave With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side
Ornate Platemail Arms With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side
Ornate Platemail Gorget With The Emblem Of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On The Side
Archaic Scroll Stolen From Blackthorn's Castle

Ice White Stuffy Bear
Valentine Bears
Cave Dweller Fur Robe (4)
Chu-Yzu The Eater's Daemonic Fetish Mask (Green Bear Mask) (2)
Tooth From A Rabid Animal (10)
This Grants Barer Free Passage In And Out of Paws (Common Deed) (10)
A Cave Bear Hide Belt (10)
Dirty Bear Rug (20)
A Cold Wet Fur Coat (12)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone uses different themes, i use old stratics style theme so shows up alright. what colour should i set it to?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh. When you've copy/pasted from somewhere else it picks up the coding from that program. Easiest way to fix it is to highlight it all and use the eraser icon that's above the B for bold, top left of the editing toolbox - it removes formatting, allowing the default colours for whatever forum theme it's viewed in to take over.