• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

my uo

• Thread starter woody_cats
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

woody_cats

ok i have been trying to log in to my uo for the last 2 weeks and can not finally tried with 3 different computers all different locations and providers via help 2 friends . we all get the following error after putting in user name and my uo password
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

any clue what wrong

K

khazikhad

Wish I knew. I think it's just an unloved web app lost in the migration.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ok i have been trying to log in to my uo for the last 2 weeks and can not finally tried with 3 different computers all different locations and providers via help 2 friends . we all get the following error after putting in user name and my uo password
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

any clue what wrong
I´ve been having the exact same problem for the last couple of weeks.

I´ve also tried 3 different computers, 2 at home and one at work. Didn´t work on either of them...

W

woody_cats

thanks hopefully someone there will read this and take a look .

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had something similar to this the other day. To fix it, I had to turn off every computer on the network, unplug router, modem, wireless cards, leave them off for about 10mins, plugged everything back in and restarted all and it worked fine afterwords.