• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Ultima Online adventure (Part 3 (Finale))

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So I finally convince Haginor to let me join FL, and I was doing ok, and was getting along with everyone... Then she guilded a smartass by the name of Sargon... He INSTANTLY went after me, and because he was a better (modern) pvper then I was with quick dismount/para, and I was still the old fashioned field fighter from years past... He fit more of what FL was looking for then I did.

At the time, I ws doing a LOT of band stuff in real life for pretty famous bands, and some up and commers who today are either broken up or pretty big. PLUS my brother talked me into playing that other WoW game. I got into it, and pretty much stopped playing UO, but they kept me in FL through it all, even if I logged in once a week. One day I just decided that I didn't fit and was bored with UO, so I gracefully bowed out. And it was a mutual, friendly removal of myself from the guild... It was good for about a week, then I started posting on Stratics here and at the time I started posting, Stratics was so dry, NOTHING going on, then I notice a few month later Stratics was BUSY, 2-3 pages a day... (I like to think that I had something to do with that).

This is around the time Dracus came back and I guess (from what I heard) went into Hag's FL teamspeak and tried to take over and lead the pack... Well that wasn't sparkling with anyone cause the FL he once ran was LONG gone and this was a new breed. He couldn't grasp the fact that Hag would have her clan pop all the spawns early in the morning and kill all rat spawns leaving all spawns open to other various spawns of spiders and Sstthhiss spawns. So they had a falling out even with Hag trying to make him feel welcome.

So Dracus contacts me and said Hag was trashing me in Teamspeak (Still will never know if it's true or not) and he wanted to get all the original old members of FL together and start "Ancient Fallen Lords" and he was gonna once again dominate the shard. So myself and many others from old FL rejoined his guild and listened to him in Vent after dying ONE time from just spawn flip out at everyone... We rezzed him and let it go, Hag's FL raided us and killed him... "Sorry guys best of luck, I am done"... Neer heard from the guy again. We were a guild for a week. At this time, "Sag and Hargon" and I were going back and forth on Stratics, fueling the fire that rebuilt Stratics.

I decided at the time that I wasn't done with UO just yet and I felt I had something to offer, so I asked to join a G!B. They accepted, there were a few old FL players (left over from the AFL/Dracus fiasco) that had gotten the itch and joined G!B. I felt good about this. I didn't notice a lot of drama (behind the scenes) with everyone. It seemed all anyone cared about was who was dating who, and who ran stratics... I couldn't deal, nobody was interested in playing Ultima Online anymore. SO I quit G!B... Went back to my crafter.

I sat alone one day and I saw a guy in the middle of Luna bank (Cause at the time, Haven was burned down and was this new POS town) opening gates to an auction. I hopped in... I was rich again, and would enjoy seeing this. Then I see the lady behind the auction counter say "Tune into Whispering Rose Radio"... So I did and heard Sandman DJing... Internet radio?! I wanna get in on this, so I asked and asked and asked... We tried but my computer wouldn't support the software needed to broadcast live. Then one day about a month later of getting involved with WRR/PAH a guy by the name of Bearfoot figured it out for me, and we got my test and boom, I was gonna be live on air. I just KNEW I was gonna screw this up. But I didn't... I wasn't nervous or anything. By this time I had met (my current fiance and mother of my child) this amazing girl. I didn't need Ultima Online anymore to satisfy the missing links in my life, Afterall, Haven was gone . So I went on air, and I started to get more and more listeners. It was fun. People on Stratics started talking trash about me and my playing style calling me a hacker and a duper. THings I couldn't even tell you today how to do. SO I took it to the air and vented everything out. I offered for Hag to come on air with me cause she seemed to be the driving force behind it. She declined. And that was that.

So an ex girlfriend still had my credit card info and bought fake boobs with my money... So I closed the account and filed charges which were dropped cause I had given her all my debit info. Closed the card down and had no way to pay for UO, so Sandman offered to pay for my account if I paid him cash in 6 months. No problem. Well 2 months later I couldn't log into my account and my Ter Mur epic house I had, was given to Crystal Rose... and nobody wpould tell me what was going on. Cause part of the deal was I give Sandman my account info to make him feel more comfortable. He didn't hold his end of the deal. We were once close friends, so close I invited him to my house and introduced him to my family. Him and I have never been the same since, we have sort of cleared the air since then to be cival. But Crystal Rose and I (Who also were close and enjoyed eachothers company in game) haven't spoken since, still bugs me to this day. I have offered to go back on air for WRR, but still ignored. I consider that one of the best time I had ever had in UO.

So a good friend had my old account and gave me my account back, for free. She also gave me a few months paid. I was back in.

I asked to rejoin Hag's (And Sargon) FL. Or I think at this time it was |M|... WHatever the guild was they declined me. Now, I am never interested or impressed when someone trashes someone in real life... Just not my thing. And someone posted a picture of Hag and a sweet little baby here on Stratics... No matter how I felt about her in game, there is NOTHING against her in real life, and I was STEAMED! So I stood up for her... And was invited back into the guild. I rejoined and had some fun, Sargon and I were actualy getting along. I evenually got bored and quit UO. 2 years (or so) passed... Those guilds are long gone, and one guild remains... CD. I ask to join, they accept me and there I was... A part of a guild again. But that was a few months ago, and I haven't logged in, and as a matter of fact last time I logged in, I wasn't in the guild anymore. Who knows what happened there. This is where I sit now.

For the last 10 years this game has done so much for me, and my sanity. I want to thank EVERYONE for playing with and against me. I know I am not the most likable guy, but I also don't try to be. Some of us have wen through HELL together, and I would LOVE to do it again. I miss Haven and the good times I had there. I know "good times" on a computer game are laughable, but laugh away. I had a great time playing this little 2d game. And I miss it. I don't honestly think I will ever get into it again. I know the developers work hard at it, but bring back Haven. So, again, thank you to everyone that I met.

-Tesla [FL]

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Where are they now?

Start with Ooji he is into Politics and that is all I can say about him. Still a good RL friend.

Molasar: Though I haven't talked to him in around a year, we eventually catch up and talk for a long time.

Dracus: Last I heard he passed away from Aids complications.

Anguisette: She is married to a guy she met on UO. We were myspace "friends" but since I joined Facebook, I haven''t found her. I joined her guild on WoW for a bit, then they moved to Warhammer... I joinedup about 6 months later after they had all been bored with the game.

Hag and Sargon: Haven't heard from either of them in around 2 years, not sure if they still play.

Moryia: Haven't talked to him in about 5 years.

Whiteworlock and Mrsworlock: Haven't heard from them in a looooooooooooooong time.

Sandman and WRR: Recently added Sandman on my Facebook. And sent him a message and he responded. WOuld like to mend fences with him and Crystal Rose BAD!

Digileo: He was probably my first real UO friend. For around 4 years. Then one day I think he became GM of FL, and ignored me... completely ignored me, haven't talked to him since around 05.

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man.. I thought I would be mentioned in this somewhere! :D

Good read though.. You had quite an adventure in UO Tesla. PM when you get the chance.

Bramage

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I wish I could catch up with the old FL teammates... Hi Hag, Hi Sargon, Hi New York..... Og, Ocean,

<--- SLIM

Last edited:

BlackWidow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
When I came back to UO I was very happy to see that there were NO "FL" there :> (just my 2cents)

I gotta say tho, that reading Tesla's little story brought back some amazing memories of my early UO days!! lol MEC, FL, and our guilds R^A and D^A. Talon, Isabella Nova, Galen, Klondike, Jaysimus, Rune, worlock, Mrsworlock, Gabby, Alantos, (all in R^A and then D^A), Moryia, Spore/Xiao, Anguisette, Caspiene, Carl Jr, and many more that I just can't remember now....all Havenites!! hehe..... some of us are still around :>

Last edited:

Murdah

Visitor
Anyone remember Murdah from FL? He was around during the Dracus era right before the great shard hops.

Where are they now?

Start with Ooji he is into Politics and that is all I can say about him. Still a good RL friend.

Molasar: Though I haven't talked to him in around a year, we eventually catch up and talk for a long time.

Dracus: Last I heard he passed away from Aids complications.

Anguisette: She is married to a guy she met on UO. We were myspace "friends" but since I joined Facebook, I haven''t found her. I joined her guild on WoW for a bit, then they moved to Warhammer... I joinedup about 6 months later after they had all been bored with the game.

Hag and Sargon: Haven't heard from either of them in around 2 years, not sure if they still play.

Moryia: Haven't talked to him in about 5 years.

Whiteworlock and Mrsworlock: Haven't heard from them in a looooooooooooooong time.

Sandman and WRR: Recently added Sandman on my Facebook. And sent him a message and he responded. WOuld like to mend fences with him and Crystal Rose BAD!

Digileo: He was probably my first real UO friend. For around 4 years. Then one day I think he became GM of FL, and ignored me... completely ignored me, haven't talked to him since around 05.
you still talk to ooji? ive tried to find him on google every way i could think of i searched brian and carol apple famers///i tried spelling both names so many ways/ i miss him so much
its weird ive only seen one person manetion my name over the years in old uo forums they mention everone i brought into the guild arkel aries even my brother zenzibar but no one ever mention me (zoerixx) the guildmaster of the FLC lol or Shoalin or bongbong i miss you all