• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My turn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tazar

For those who have not noticed yet, I actually resigned back on September 7th. That was my 7th anniversary with Stratics. Times change and it's not what it was for me.

Over 7 years, I've made many friends and a few rivalries. I've come to respect so many people that I could never name them all. You are the voice of Ultima my friends. Don't let our departure from Stratics affect your love or support for the game. Instead of modding forums - we'll be in game beside you having fun. :)

Farewell my friends - until we meet in game.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Safe travels!
And good luck on your future endeavours!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I know where to find you ! you cant hide either :) see you in game my friend!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
good luck Taz... thank you for everything

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See ya mate. Helped me out on numerous occasions. A real asset to the UO community. See you around falling waters soon :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it isn't recent, but thank you for your time volunteering. You were always there to give me opinions when I questioned my own. You made my time volunteering all that much brighter. Stay in touch!

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll send you a secret stash of beer and games when Flair's not looking ;)

You'll be missed, safe travels!

Wenchy

T

Tazar

See ya mate. Helped me out on numerous occasions. A real asset to the UO community. See you around falling waters soon :)
You'll have to look on Siege. I rarely go to Atlantic these days. :) Siege is such a nice community.

Status
Not open for further replies.