• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My turn for a question!

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't I buy alchemy up to 40 like all the other skills? I will accept that there is no alchemy trainer in Haven, but why can I only buy the skill up to 30?

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you've actually answered your own question: the alchemy trainer hasn't been implemented yet.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know ... if I recall correctly there are other skills that don't have a trainer yet, but can still be bought up to 40. It seems the real problem may be that there is no "Alchemy Guildmaster" ....

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen a skill go to 40 by simply buying it. Depending of if a guildmaster or not the range has been between 28-34.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen a skill go to 40 by simply buying it. Depending of if a guildmaster or not the range has been between 28-34.
In New Haven you can now buy most skills up to 40 from the guildmaster of that skill.