• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Toon Faimly.

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

This image is my toon family. Im looking for SF's on all of the toonns but fireball, lol

Anyway, Im kinda hoping you would like this, i made it this morning during my computers class.. (uhh XD) with a progam they have its very good. I have it at my house i can make you one of these, I just need your toons, in a area with the similar backround, I used near the place to sell your flowers, and then i will crop it, and put the laff below or like i did with these ones above.

Also post what you think, and i know one error that i couldnt fix, it was the interlapting of shadows between Stubby and Loopy.

Thanks for reading eveyrone :)