• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My seven storey Tower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all,

Have made a few adjustments to my Tower. I was not able to do exactly what I had planned because you are not able to climb above 6 floors. My original plan was to have a seventh floor that you could walk on but the game mechanics do not allow it.

So here we have it ............

First Floor

Main items here is my old style reag collection and the other general oddities of the game .......

Second Floor

Main item here is my complete collection of all globes including Singing ball.

Third Floor - (including Hidden library)

Main items here are: Full collection of Mini Houses (Castle / Keep /Small Tower are on Forth floor) / Reward Library books / Rubble open book ( on pot plant on stair railing) / Arti 12 Ruined Painting.

Third Floor - Library

Main items here are copies on books available over the years in the game - these ARE NOT stealable books - These are quest, event or player written books.

Forth Floor

Main items here are Virtue globe display, Full vet reward statue display, Cannons, Castle, Keep and Small Tower display (You will note that the Keep has used the Small Tower as an extension to it's roof:D)

Fifth Floor

Main items here Chess Set and board and Rubble Saddle

SixthFloor

Nothing main here - will be the study when furnished

Seventh Floor

I had planned on this being a peaceful garden area which you could sit and watch the world go by - unfortunately you are not able to climb that high - it is also the limit to how high I was able to place items.

I hope you have enjoyed this tour​

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And here I expected this to be an optical illusion house. Very cool! It's amazing what you can do with a few goza's.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yer Tower Just Rocks, how big does the house spot have to be to place a tower?

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very lovely decorating Mezzac.
However...GM's have removed floor additions in game for lag issues, as has been mentioned before.
I am not so sure now would be a proper time to test their tolerance.
I would truly hate to see someones hard work go up in smoke.

Going to lock this for now and remind others that skyscrapers are subject to wrecking balls in Sosaria.

Be Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.