• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Sampire Suit thus far

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've got all my mats acquired and armor pieces ready to be imbued. Just want to see if there were any suggestions before I take the plunge and create this suit.

Stats are 150 str/dex and 12 int but comes out to 150 hp 191 stam and 48 hp.

Is there not enough or too much for HCI/DCI? They are at 40 and 25 Respectively
Should HLL on the weapon be changed to HLD? Is there something better to put here?
Finally what fencing weapon should I go with? Kryss, Spear, or Leaf Blade for AIs is what I'm thinking. Kama for Wws of course.

Keep in mind I don't have much in my account currenty sitting at 3 millionish.
Template I'm thinking about is
120 Bush/Parry/Weapons 100 Tactics/Necromancy 80 Chiv/Resist or Anat

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The quiver of infinity has 5 DCI not 5 HCI. I would try and get a despicable quiver if you can as this has 5 HCI, 5 DEX and 10 points in a resist.

I would definitely try and cap out HCI and DCI at 45 each. Its easy enough to reforge 5 DCI/HCI onto armour now then imbue the other mods around that.

So you could have some armour parts like this:

5 HCI or 5 DCI
8 mana
8 stamina
8 LMC
1x resist imbue

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well already got the suit done but the HCI/DCI is something I'll look into for my next suit. Don't have much experience reforging and if i'm going to do it i want to do it on my char just because i'm stubborn like that. :p

I should also add this is a human....I might switch to the elf for the 20 extra mana and night sight so i can wear earrings of protection. Thoughts on this?

Here's my thoughts for the next one.... see if incorporating the leggings of the insane tinker would be worth the hassle.

Unfortunately the despicable quiver was going for 28 million last i knew but that is definately something to keep in mind for the next suit. What other artifacts would be worth grinding for either this suit or the next? I know one of the aprons would fit nicely... specifically the new one for my current suit. Maybe switch the boots out for the new hci ones. Maybe switch up the trinket.

What do y'all think?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
40 vs 45 hci equates to roughly a 2% overall change in actual chance to hit against something with WS similar to you, that is HLD'd. So over the course of killing something like Paroxy that you have to hit a few hundred times, you might need to swing 10 or 15 more times...

It has been detailed extensively in other threads the usefulness of haivn 70s and 45 DCI vs 75s and 20DCI. So, just go get some refinements and raise your resists to 75.

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Is there not enough or too much for HCI/DCI? They are at 40 and 25 Respectively
Should HLL on the weapon be changed to HLD? Is there something better to put here?
Finally what fencing weapon should I go with? Kryss, Spear, or Leaf Blade for AIs is what I'm thinking. Kama for Wws of course.
Don't worry about the HCI or DCI at all.

The weapons will probably need to be DI, SSI, Stam Leech, Mana Leech, and a Slayer. If you're doing spawns a Whirlwind Weapon with Hit Area and Slayer you could forego the SSI as you'll likely kill everything in one hit anyway. HLD on the glasses is enough.

You should use Leafblades for everything. I don't know what the Fencing Whirlwind Weapon is but I'd probably not go to any extra effort to make one, just use Momentum Strike and Hit Area.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry about the HCI or DCI at all.

The weapons will probably need to be DI, SSI, Stam Leech, Mana Leech, and a Slayer. If you're doing spawns a Whirlwind Weapon with Hit Area and Slayer you could forego the SSI as you'll likely kill everything in one hit anyway. HLD on the glasses is enough.

You should use Leafblades for everything. I don't know what the Fencing Whirlwind Weapon is but I'd probably not go to any extra effort to make one, just use Momentum Strike and Hit Area.
Kama is the Fencing WW weapon.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Would you be willing to share your Excel spreadsheet? Looks really good and I've been looking to get some more UO Excel template spreadsheets.

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bumping this up.
I ve read you go about 20-30 dci because that is better with bushido counter attack. What you guys think about this? Maybe i can do good without counter attack and therefore max the dci? thanks.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I think the best way is to go with max DCI. But depending on your resists max DCI may be from 20 to 45 (I myself prefer 30).

kze

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont get why u prefer 30 but not 45? as i understand some choose not to run 45 because they counter attack and that way do more damage. I would get pretty tired holding it up all the times so i want something more simple. Probably 45 dci will do for me.