• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My robe is still broken :(

R

rockytriton

My robe still has 255 durability and still not dyable. It's an oak leaf cloak from the Oaks spawn I believe. Please don't tell me I have to page a GM in the game and sit at my computer for 4 hours waiting for him to come.

R

rockytriton

arg... paged GM, waited forever, then was told just to report it on website and that I won't be contacted about it after reporting it.

:(

S

Sweeney

Enjoy your rares; they will last longer and probably be worth more in a few months.

D

Diggity

My embroidered oak cloak is also still 255/255. It can be dyed but can not be returned to its original color. When I use a blank dye tub on it, it dyes it the gray/undyed color.

R

rockytriton

??? you can use dye tubs on them? I thought you could only use pigments on them. I tried pigment, didn't work, but I tried blank dye tub and it worked.

R

rockytriton

just used a black dye tub on it and it's jet black now.. cool. I thought you could only use pigments on them. I guess I keep it like this anyway.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Err guess you all- beat me to it hehe yup they cool and look great mine is ghost grey from normal dye tub.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ditto My Shroud is still borked(255) as well, I will placing it in the top layer of my bank box over night and see if that does the trick.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pigments dont work on those anymore?
That makes the existing Luna White ones very valuable as it's probably one of the few colors that you cannot imitate with other tubs (to a degree) and it's WHITE.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Pigments dont work on those anymore?
That makes the existing Luna White ones very valuable as it's probably one of the few colors that you cannot imitate with other tubs (to a degree) and it's WHITE.
Pigments still work, just not on the ones with 255 durability, but they never did work on those.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pigments still work, just not on the ones with 255 durability, but they never did work on those.
Oh thanks for clear that up. I was a bit upset when I redyed one of my luna white shourd with black. I feel better now. :D