• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] My Rares Fest Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shulginist

Wish Lists like this are great not just for the ones who are trying to add specific items to their collection but also to sellers who might not have thought to take a certain item that is in demand. It is a win win situation for both buyer and seller.

F

Fraggles

My Wish list :

bloodspawn...i think its the bloodspawn im missing, the round ball looking reg

Odd sashes-might be interested in em sashes from other shards other then LS but really would like other non em sashes

Html jewlery- i know this is abit odd and not really sure they are even a rare but i love them!

Glaical items-would really like a pickaxe :) for my collection and any others i might not have

hard to find armor set pieces-any of the rarer items to complete my sets!

Obsidean statues- i have a few of these and am collecting them!

well thats all for now but im sure ill think of other items :)

D

DVI

I'd like to find some well interesting items. they dont necessarily need to be unique or ultra rare but i like odd items that many people would glance at and move on...

helpful, eh?

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A wishlist is one thing but Setting up a price and basically already making a deal Defeats the purpose of the festival...

You don't go to an auction prior to it starting and say, "Hey, I'll pay you $10 for that picture"

I am not bashing you in the least bit... but you even said, "Maybe we can setup a deal"

It's one thing letting people know what items you are wanting to see at the festival... its another thing going before the festival begins and announcing prices and deals...

and for the record.... Who you are, How long you've been here, What you do, Who likes you, Who trusts you....etc... Has nothing to do with anything, if you are doing something wrong...

A

Artimesea Solari

I didn't see the OP's post so I can only comment on what looks like a personal attack by Tet to Rowan. It really does look like you have a personal vendetta against her. And I do think trust and time playing and people knowing you makes a HUGE difference! I am certainly going to trust someone I've known for years over someone who I've only just met. That is just common sense, something it seems many people around lack.

Maybe She wanted to set up trades or just wanting to make a deal before hand. If she was asking for specific items that is not the same thing as going to an auction and trying to make a deal for it beforehand! And by all the replies on this thread it looks like you, Tet, are the only one who thinks she did anything wrong. If everyone has an opposing view to what you have, perhaps it is time to examine your view. Or maybe you are the only one who is right, in that case let me apologize......

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well thank you for mis-reading what i posted :lol:

I said...

It doesnt matter who you are, What you do, Who knows you, who likes you, who trusts you, or anything of that sort... when you're doing something wrong...

None of this matters...

That's like a celebrity commiting a crime and saying exactly what rowan did in their defense... It's Ignorant...

A

Artimesea Solari

well thank you for mis-reading what i posted :lol:

I said...

It doesnt matter who you are, What you do, Who knows you, who likes you, who trusts you, or anything of that sort... when you're doing something wrong...

None of this matters...

That's like a celebrity commiting a crime and saying exactly what rowan did in their defense... It's Ignorant...
Well since the OP deleted her post please enlighten me on what exactly she did wrong or did you misread my post? And did you mean it is Stupid because Ignorant means that you do not know any better?

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since the OP deleted her post please enlighten me on what exactly she did wrong or did you misread my post? And did you mean it is Stupid because Ignorant means that you do not know any better?
He deleted his posts because he is boycotting the rares fest and no longer needs a wish list. (according to a post he made in another thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.