• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My personal tribute to this unforgetable game :)

marcelomusza

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello folks!

I've been playing UO since forever, since I was a little kid. I invested long hours in this wonderful online world, and made many friends worldwide. I can say also that I learned English by playing it as well :) (I am from Argentina).

Anyways, as I play violin in my free times, I decided to create a channel on YouTube and I'll start uploading my own versions of UO songs, old and newer songs of the game.

I have this channel with a few songs already, so I invite you to take a look on them..

First: Stones :)

I've recorded so far Britain1, Britain2, Forest_A and...

Lord British Castle:

I hope you like it guys, make sure to subscribe as more will come shortly!!!
And any comments are always welcome! I am planning to add more digital stuff to these videos, so they will look cooler not only showing myself playing through the entire video.

See you soon,
Marce

marcelomusza

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Glad that you liked it :)
Yeah when I started studying it, it was a big bang in my head, lots of memories for the first versions of the game. I must say that I like the old music a lot more than the new one.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who says the UO community is talented ?? Thumbs up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bro that stuff is sweet. Should add it to game files. Keep it up made my day