• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My new dragons!

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you to Sir Morder, Siege Perilous, for finding some dragons for me and donating them to a good home. I promise to take care of them and use them for good and not evil. *bows*.

*jumps up and down*

G

Sweet
wow the wrestling on both of those is really high. the first one is nearly a perfect 145...wow...must be 144.6 or so

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
<blockquote><hr>

Sweet
wow the wrestling on both of those is really high. the first one is nearly a perfect 145...wow...must be 144.6 or so

[/ QUOTE ]
Notice they've both been trained a bit, but still their wrestling must be very close to max.

G

Well, when I tame a dragon, they usually have a bit of anatomy and meditation from killing my EVs / Earth Eles, and from hitting me ;P. So i'm not quite sure how you can tell if a pet is trained unless perhaps it has lots of dex to its name...that would show clear progression unable to attain from any other way but training...

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one that is 903 HP :p missing 37 resist and 128 wrestling cap
(and 118 magery)... I felt so lucky to spot that one..

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All new Dragons are on every shard since the last publish

I

imported_MonkeyBusiness

What is the best way to tame a super dragon? Do you have to disco first or can you peace-tame? My Taming is 120, Lore 110, Peace 116, Music 115 - No Disco as of yet. Any suggestions?