• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My latest Gilfane house

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's beautiful!! I usually don't like houses that use different wall styles, but that is done right!! I love you have your studded armor "hanging up" on a rod. There are so many little details that are just great!!

Houses like that just prove how little creative design and deco skill I actually have!! :p :bowdown:

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am particularly fond of overhanging planters, so this design naturally appeals to me.

Love the armor closet! :)

-Skylark

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, wow! That closet is just so creative! I love the house. It's perfect.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very pretty!!! I love the little touches like the closet upstairs :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How cute! I really liked the counters on the ground floor with the cabinets above them, so much like a regular kitchen.

A

Alizaren

I think the kitchen is my favorite room. :heart: I love my new home!

Thank you Razz!!!

*hugs*

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am thinking of re-opening my 2nd account so that I can have another home again. I am curious, what would a house designer charge to create something like this? I am not terrible at house design, but not nearly as good as Razz appears to be either. I have been toying with the idea of opening up another rune library, and I would love to have a place that was this nice to offer my books in.

C

Calibretto

Nice looking house.

Hard to get it to look that good on both the inside and out. ^^