• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] My 'Junk' LBOD Charts

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made these to help with sorting my BOD collection, and also as a quick reference for when I receive a new LBOD.

Tailor Chart:

This classes all LBODs up to Clothing Bless Deed as Junk - I don't generally keep the +20 PS LBODs since its relatively easy to get the runic kits without the reward bump.

Blacksmith Chart:

Classes up to +15 PS, Dull Copper, Shadow and Copper runics as junk aswell as +10 Ancient Hammers. Also includes POF LBODs since I sell those instead of filling them.

These charts were just made for my own benefit, so other people may want to keep the BODs I've chosen to trash, but I hope somebody finds them useful.

O

Old Man of UO

Wouldn't it just be easier to hover your mouse over a BOD to see which rewards it would give you and percentage chance to get those rewards? just saying...

W

woody_cats

that would require them to use the enhanced client and custom skins like stone or cooper i believe

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye not an EC user - I made these charts using data from ToR just as a quick way for me to go through BOD books and filter out the ones I don't want, so not sure if that mod would work anyway since I'm not working with loose BODs.

O

Old Man of UO

Aye not an EC user - I made these charts using data from ToR just as a quick way for me to go through BOD books and filter out the ones I don't want, so not sure if that mod would work anyway since I'm not working with loose BODs.
You're right that the mod doesn't work with BOD books. If you are collecting bods from NPC's though, it's the fastest way.