• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My first few days in Sosaria(Advice Needed)

hydeke

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I have recently started my trek as a newbie through the world of Ultima Online.

What has worked for me so far:
1.) Raising my warrior skills east of Haven, then the ettins south of Haven, and now currently at the earth elementals in the Haven mine.

2.) My main skills are around 80(Mace, Tactics, Chivalry, Anatomy, Music, Parry, Focus)

3.) My Peacemaking is at 70, and I'm raising my Discordance on the earth elementals which is at 40

My questions are...
How should I continue with my template with these 9 skills?
Wheres a good place to fight once these elementals get too easy?

I like the idea of having a bard/warrior hybrid, but I think I need chivalry for the adding damage and healing.

Any advice would be great, thank you.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not have one but i do believe 120 is required in the weapon skill, 120 in anatomy, tactics and parry for best damage and defence. Try looking into the samphire template they seem really effective. As a new player (acct) you may only have enough skill points for 6 skills maybe. Good Luck and hope someone with more knowledge on this subject answers.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Welcome back. I'd recommend checking for information on both the warrior and bard forums. You will find templates and guides that suggests what to fight at different levels. Your problem is the skill points will be very tight. With imbuing, you can get jewelry that really help with that. I had a discord archer which was a blast. I'm trying remember what skills I had. I know I had: music, discord, weapon, tactics, chiv,and focus. Not sure if I had anatomy. I didn't take any of my skills past GM as she mostly hunted with others and gathered resources. Hope this was some help.