• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Final Day

L

LadyCalina

In about six hours, I will no longer be a teenager. What am I to do?!

L

LadyCalina

Ok, Ok... maybe I'm overreacting... Still, though... This means I actually have to GROW UP!

omg!

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

This means I actually have to GROW UP!

omg!

[/ QUOTE ]I'll let you in on a little secret... you never have to grow up

L

Lord Franklin

I'm assuming this means a big "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" is in order, so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have fun!

Peaceful Journeys,
Lord Franklin

G

IF I haven't grown up after all these years there is hope you don't have to. After all isn't that what games are for? BTW Happy Birthday.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday LadyCalina! Like many others I refuse to act my age so I will be young forever. Still look at all you get to look forward to now. Enjoy it all while you can.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy birthday!

and do what I do.. NEVER grow up. as far as I'm concerned, I'm still about 17, even though i'm starting to look a bit old for a 17 year old.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, Ok... maybe I'm overreacting... Still, though... This means I actually have to GROW UP!

omg!

[/ QUOTE ]
Lies!

Don't do it!

And Have a nice birthday eh?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, Ok... maybe I'm overreacting...

[/ QUOTE ]

well maybe just a tad.....but here is the good news...I don't think you have to worry

L

Lord Mike

Yeah so although I had to go to bed and didn't stay up till Midnight with yah I still hope you had a great birthday!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

happy bday!

L

LadyCalina

ty for all the great posts
i guess i don't feel so old now. and now i can always look at the rude highschool kids and say "pfft, teenagers."

R

Repo-Man

Remember your only as old as you act! hmmmm that makes me about ??

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

omg!

[/ QUOTE ]You're not an adult until you're 30. But as I type this I'm only 27, so ask me again in 3 years as to when you're supposed to grow up.

Happy Birthday.

L

Lugh Simaldinach

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Run down to the local institute of higher learning and become a professional student. By the time you have taken every class they have to offer, several years will have passed. You don't have to grow up as long as you are in school.