• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My exit and a Player run city 18x18 looking for a new owner.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Chesapeake Shard, PaxOku City. homare-Jima Moongate

As most know I am how do you put it.... leaving but will still be around but hardly. I do care what happens to PaxOku city and I know I own a nice chunk of land in the city.

The houses are as follows.

Niva will take over the main Savage Fort in PaxOku.

The Crafters hall I have contacted Treasure Isle to take over. Should she not then it is open.

If she does someone will need to take that land spot.

The biggest one though is an 18x18 in PaxOku city. I know that some of you have waited for a big upgrade. However you will need to be approved.

The 18x18 is where the Dragons breath tavern was. Neos and I have sold the house to eachother back and fourth for 20m but this time I dont think ill charge :)

What I am looking for in a owner is as follows.

1. Trustable
(Which means you will need a glowing letter of support from a Statehood Mayor. Or should you hail from Silvervale one from Darth Oni, Guardians Gate Daria Blackmoor and Ryo. Gyldenfeld Redstar or Lissa. If you are not from any of those well im sure we can work something out.

2. A Plan and layed out construction plan for the 18x18 space.
When I mean plan I mean an establishment. I am looking for someone to open a Tavern, Play house whatever will spark life into the city. I dont want another private home that wastes space.

Construction because I am a picky person. I wont tell you what to build but if I see a BIG BOX I will go nuts :)

3. Information about yourself. Gameplay style how often you play. Do you take 6months breaks each year. Do you have past experiance in community work.

(Now im sure this looks like a who the hell do you think you are but it is my house and a very important spot in the city of PaxOku and I DO NOT take giving up house spots lightly. If you dont like what I require then you dont need to request it and you dont need to make comments.....*Uhmm* :). But like I said I am very careful who I let have such large homes. Time and time again people have been failures in the city and I dont want to see it happen again. We can only build so much in that space.)

Should no one come close to requirements or want it I will keep it. No problem to me :)

*Should Treasure not take the crafters hall I will be laying out somewhat of the same guidlines.*