• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My end game Sampire

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have been playing various templates of warriors. I wanted to share a modern one that I have created in recent months. The idea of every Sampire build is to hit as hard as possible and that's how this template is created. Many things I write here are pretty obvious, but I will try to highlight the less obvious ones.

I just wanted to mention that idea of this template is to maximize everything, not to be cheap. (Solaria's Secret Poison and Cameo set it is expensive).

Hope you like it! I spend a lot of time on this setup and I'm still updating it if possible :)

Gamescreen.png

Highlights:

1) 150 Hit Points, 190 Stamina, 70 Mana.
2) Use Super Slayers from Weapons + Super Slayers from Talismans (Enchantress' Cameo / An Bal Xen / In Corp Mani Xen / Conjurer's Trinket). This allows mixing slayer types or stack two of them (to achieve max Damage Modifier without Honor / Enemy Of One). Super Slayer does stack together.
3) Weapons:
- Double Axe Super Slayer set with 100% Elemental Damage, Max possible HML, HLL, HSL, Hit Area Spell (use Hit Fire Area with Fire weapon, Cold with Cold etc.) Slayer property does affect Hit Area Spell so you do a lot of damage with this spell, although it only hits surrounding mobs not the one you are targeting.
- Bladed Staff Super Slayer set with 100% Elemental Damage (do not need to be Elemental!), Max possible HML, HLL, HSL, Hit Lower Attack.
4) 30 HLD from Mace and Shield Riding Glasses.
5) 100 DI on suit (to use weapons without DI).
6) 45 HCI (5 from Town Bonus)
7) 40 DCI (can be 45 with Corgul's Enchanted Sash)
8) +63 skill points on gear - this is the most important point of this template.
9) 120 Swordsmanship, 120 Tactics, 120 Anatomy, 120 Bushido, 118 Parrying is a must. 120 Swords must be a real skill for Warrior's Gift Mastery.
10) Rest of the skills are switchable depending on situations:
- 100 Necromancy to 100 Lumberjack
- 85 Resisting Spells to 85 Chivalry
- 100 Necromancy to 100 Healing.
The most time I run with 100 Necromancy and 85 Resisting Spells.
11) I found that Chivalry is not very needed nowadays. To use Sacred Journey spell I use switchable equipment to add 60 Chivalry skill points (+10 from Luna Lance, +10 from Sign of Order, +20 from ring and +20 from bracelet). I use Enchanted Apples for Remove Course, Trap Box for Paralyze. When Renevant is spawned I consider it as a bonus (extra Life, Mana and Stamina) so I do not need to dispel it.
12) Use Counter Attack a lot! and of course Evasion and Confidence.
13) 18% Damage Eater - Most people will say that this is not needed on Sampire. I found it comes very handy in situations when you need to run from heavy spawn or when you cannot target for some amount of time (due to EC bugs / mobile connection / whatever).
14) 13 HPR, 21 MR, 13 SR - Same as above, most people will say that this is not needed on Sampire and the reason i like it is pointed above.
15) 45 LMC and metal armor provide a heavy bonus to stamina loss reduction. Only 5 best pieces count, so there is not need for metal equivalent of Mace and Shield glasses.
16) On the majority of my armor pieces Powder of Fortifying can be used to have durability back to 255/255. Some items are without durability, and some have Self Rapair hidden on them (Cameo, Minax Sandals). Only Solaria's Secret Poison, Artio's Vine Wrap (which is optionable), Legendary Tunic and Jewelry cannot back to 255/255. Non destructible items come very handy when you want to use your Sampire a lot.
17) Overcapped Stamina (with 35 SSI need only 150 stamina to swing 3.25 weapons at max speed) and Strength to prevent loss when under the course. I also have Rose of Trinsic petals in backpack for additional +5 STR when needed (and it last 5 min each). You can keep a few Rose of Trinsic in backpack and gather petals from there. It's never-ending supply.
18) Use Paroxy Dragon for 12% damage reduction or / and Exceptional Dragon Barding on Swamp Dragon for 20%.

Equippment.png

Stats.png

Spreadsheet.png

What can be improved / changed depending on taste:

1) Add more skill points. Resisting Spells could always be higher. In my opinion skills are overlooked in some Sampire templates. Those are weaker compared to templates with a lot of skill bonus points .+60 skill points is a lot better than no skill points added at all. How can we get more then 60 skill points:
- Use 20 DCI and armor refinements to have more space on Jewelry.
- Get Legendary Antique Jewelry with more skill points.
2) Add 5 more DCI with Corgul's Enchanted Sash - I prefer 2 MR and 5 INT that's why I use Artio's Vine Warp for now on.
3) Lower DEX and add more INT.
4) To gain more stats use Prismatic Lenses and Legendary Gloves instead of Gloves of Feudal Grip. Chest could be Balron Bone Armor.

PS. that 1 point in Fire Resistance will be added when I will finally enhance one pieces of armor ;)

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Very impressive write up and build. I love the way you show the breakdown of all year gear and provide the stat sheet in Excel . Excellent work!

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for comments! :)

very nice topic! im building my sampire, but dang, it's hard to find good equipment playing solo.
The best way is to farm gold and buy what you need if your are on ATL :) And the best way to farm gold are those events like Treasures of the Feudal Lands.

To do more basic and cheap version of this template you would need lower skill points of jewellery and add there HCI and more DI. This way Solaria's Secret Poison are not needed. Also it is possible to go with more stamina and less SSI on suit.

psycrow

Visitor
Thanks for comments! :)

The best way is to farm gold and buy what you need if your are on ATL :) And the best way to farm gold are those events like Treasures of the Feudal Lands.

To do more basic and cheap version of this template you would need lower skill points of jewellery and add there HCI and more DI. This way Solaria's Secret Poison are not needed. Also it is possible to go with more stamina and less SSI on suit.
I'm very new to ATL, i'm still learning about the game.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Some random thoughts about why not everything is not best option even if it looks so. This might be useful for people who started making templates and want to learn some thing :)

Balron Bone Armor vs my Legendary Chest Piece. Why I won't use (probably) Balron Bone Armor on my template.

Untitled.png

Mana + Int is the same on both items. Resist are also almost the same (Balron can be Enhaced to have more Fire Resisit).
Balron Bone Armor provides 5 STR, 5 DEX and 8 Stamina. But it loses 2 HP compared to my current item. I also lose 9 Damage Eater (I only need 9 to reach the cap) and some Regens (3 points overall). I have already overcapped STR and DEX so those are totally not needed. Hypothetically I could use more stamina on my suit (like 210 to have it overcapped too) and would only need 20 SSI on suit. Than I could get rid of some SSI from for jewelry. But 10 SSI imbuing weight is marginal there (36 points), so it would not leave much space for anything else. That's why I think 10 SSI on both jewels is a must and best choice out there. Rest SSI comes from Cameo Talismans, and Epaulettes which is best in slot item for warriors (I think so ;) ).

Balron also provides 3 LMC vs 1 LMC metal piece bonus, and can be POFed.

Still I consider it as second choice for this template and I won't switch even if I already have a few of those. The only real upgrade would let me add more skill points, for example on jewelry. But that would cost me removing more DI or DCI from that place which is not possible by current available pieces.