• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] My Dread Warhorse with 639 HP w/ Max Phys+Fire resist for THREE IMBUED Armor Pieces!

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok first I want to apologize if this is the wrong thread to advertise this in. I just figured since Dread Warhorses don't spawn anymore then it would be safe, now down to business.

Ok i'm trading this Dread Warhorse on ATLANTIC SHARD in the picture below for the three Medable Armor Pieces I need below on ATLANTIC SHARD, the pieces cannot be ELF OR Gargoyle only either. Humans must be able to wear the pieces:

What I need on the armor is:

32 37 43 33 42 resist 4 MR 2 HP Regen 60 LRC 24 LMC (What I need between all 3 pieces.)

Would have to be 20 LRC 8 LMC 2 MR with resist on each piece and on the third piece instead of 2 MR it would have to be 2 HP Regen.

The pieces that I need are:

GORGET/MEMPO
LEGS
GLOVES

The dread warhorse is below, where it says Blessed that was after I blessed it with 120 magery and 120 eval... I trained this Dread myself. Where it says unblessed thats just where he hasn't been blessed at all. He's got max physical and fire resist as well:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please contact me through PM on here, I need those exact modifications on the pieces as well, cannot do less. My ICQ is 103-086-263 but I really am hardly ever on. The reason I am offering the dread instead of gold is because I just don't have the gold available right now. So please do not ask me to provide the mats. You will have better luck reaching me here on stratics then through ICQ, but it is your choice on how you choose to contact me. I will make sure to post NO LONGER NEED when I find someone willing to trade me the armor pieces I need for the dread warhorse.

Just an example of how the pieces could go:

11 10 18 10 15 res 2 MR 8 LMC 20 LRC

11 18 15 11 9 res 2 MR 8 LMC 20 LRC

11 10 10 12 18 res 2 HP Regen 8 LMC 20 LRC

ofcourse you can do it any way you like as long as the mods all add up to what i'm asking for.

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: My Dread Warhorse with 639 HP w/ Max Phys+Fire resist for THREE IMBUED Armor Piec

Got pieces, No Longer Need!

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Re: My Dread Warhorse with 639 HP w/ Max Phys+Fire resist for THREE IMBUED Armor Piec

ICQ me back Dan when you see this. I have a question for ya.