• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Dog.....

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My dog thinks she is way to cool to learn basic tricks like sit stay lay down she looks at you like you are totally out of your mind, and will walk away treat or no treat.
LOL I finally taught her something....
To find squirrels in the back yard. I picked her up showed her the squirrels said see the squirrels find the squirrels.
Now all I gotta say or yell is find the squirrels she comes running jumps in to the chair looks left to right checks all the trees til she spots one. then she stands up starts shaking like she is going to shake herself out of her skin Like OMG !!! I found one. Then the irritating barking begins lol love it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
MY CAT.....

All the cats in our house are neutered. All female but there still has to be a boss cat. Mags can not stand to be out cuted... Anytime a cat does something "cute" and we notice, Mags will be doing the same thing later...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Oh dear... a Stratics cute pet picture thread?

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't have the software or a digital camera to post pictures so I did the only thing I could do see if I could find a picture of a morkie that looks like she does now.
When we first got here she looked like benji, but since shes had been scalped poor girl all her dark markings have been cut off.
this what she looks like
morkie.jpg

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
MY CAT.....

All the cats in our house are neutered. All female but there still has to be a boss cat. Mags can not stand to be out cuted... Anytime a cat does something "cute" and we notice, Mags will be doing the same thing later...
My sister has a black cat named Magnolia we call her Maggie.Then her other cats are Charlie, and Alex which he is called Bubbers.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my Stinkerbelle who does the typical cat things like waking me up when I'm sleeping by meowing and pawing my cheek, lead me to her food and water bowls and look at me expectingly - even when they are full. I keep going along with it because I think to myself, what if she is one of those cats that will wake you up when something terrible has happened? :p She also loves to join me when I take my shower, just sitting outside the door until I'm through, and when I get out immediately rubs against my wet legs until she's all wet. Odd because she doesn't like water.
stinkers1.jpg

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got 2 parakeets the green yellow faced budgies you see on the seed bags.

Emilie owns Sunny I own Daze We named them after her favorite little pony.
Well Sunny he is hugh Daze he is tiny.

Today Emilie told me we need to trade birds since she is trim and slim she should have Daze cuz he is the same way she is trim in slim, and I should have Sunny cuz he is hugh like me. LOL nice niece huh?

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last edited:

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who need to give your kitty a bit more protection from those pesky dogs....I give you....
http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/pets/cat-battle-armor.asp

More for other critters...
http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/gear/pets/handmade-guinea-pig-armor.asp

This may give mixed signals and mixed results in a multi-pet family! -)
http://www.dudeiwantthat.com/household/pets/dog-cat-scratching-post.asp

TQQdles™

lol, that guinea pig armor! that cat is rockin' his. :)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sophie's not a Morkie she is a Gorkie gray hound yorkie. LOL kept telling everyone she had gray hound in her. by her body shape, and the way she runs super fast.

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my Stinkerbelle who does the typical cat things like waking me up when I'm sleeping by meowing and pawing my cheek, lead me to her food and water bowls and look at me expectingly - even when they are full. I keep going along with it because I think to myself, what if she is one of those cats that will wake you up when something terrible has happened? :p She also loves to join me when I take my shower, just sitting outside the door until I'm through, and when I get out immediately rubs against my wet legs until she's all wet. Odd because she doesn't like water.
View attachment 20831
Yeah...you are so lucky. At least this never happens...

TQQdles™