• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Dog Plays with her food.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm laying down on the couch watching the dog eat her food does she just go up and eat her food no no.
This is how my dog eats her food she won't eat it out of a bowl as to be on a paper plate. she walks up to the paper plate takes her paw taps the paper plate so the food will fly off it. Then she has to bark at the food roll over it. and then she lays on her side and swims around it making a complete circle. LOL thats how my dog plays with her food.

What Weird things does any of your pets do?

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I'm laying down on the couch watching the dog eat her food does she just go up and eat her food no no.
This is how my dog eats her food she won't eat it out of a bowl as to be on a paper plate. she walks up to the paper plate takes her paw taps the paper plate so the food will fly off it. Then she has to bark at the food roll over it. and then she lays on her side and swims around it making a complete circle. LOL thats how my dog plays with her food.

What Weird things does any of your pets do?
Well, I tried this. It's not as satisfying as it sounds.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My guinea pig refuses to eat anything that has touched the floor of her playpen (which is a clean towel). She will only eat if I get a human dish from the kitchen to put the food on. In addition to that she will not eat from just any human dish, it must be either a blue or yellow plastic plate/bowl. I have absolutely no idea why she likes those colors so much. If I put the food in front of her on any other dish, she will just sit there looking at it, and then stare at me until I get her a dish of the correct color. When she has finished eating she moves the dish around and tries to drag it with her into her house. After 7 years she still does not seem to understand that a plate cannot fit through the 3 inch tall, 3 inch wide doorway to her house.

She may be the most picky guinea pig in the world, but I love her dearly :)