My Design

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 23, 2008
Southern Ontario, Canada
Well, I did say I'd post my current house design, and I'd best do it now since I have an urge to redesign again. Ignore the BOD books and deeds scattered around, I'm kind of swimming in them right now =D

The third floor is the main reason I want to rebuild my house. It's just so... messy

Oh, and for some reason, the first pic won't go any smaller than that. I've changed the size of it a few times, and it's actually smaller than the others...

Outside:

First Floor:

Second Floor:

And Third Floor:

A

Azureal

Very nice! Youve used 3 of my favourite things, two of which I havent even attempted yet!

1. The stair/goza combinations. Just love it, very nice!

2. The stone bench tops in your kitchen/crafting area, ever since seeing Ashyn's designs Ive been looking for more examples, yours is great.

3. An over abundance of plain campion flowers, hehehehe, those are always awesome!

C

Chaotic Barbie

Wow very nice design. The stairs are my favorite =]

A

Ashyn

Darn...never thought of using the green tea baskets for plant baskets. I spent hours last week trying to find something more unique than the standard cauldrons and such ...... Nice idea :thumbup1:

-Ashyn

Oh - and also still enjoy seeing some of the old school items like the piano (I was never able to make one of those, even with directions).

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 27, 2004
Siege Perilous
never thought of using the green tea baskets for plant baskets
The baskets look great if you stack things on them too, to give the illusion they are filled with something other than giant tea leaves. I had a "bakery" at one time, and layered the NPC purchased french bread loaves on top of one of the baskets. I liked the way it turned out.

Oh, had the pic hosted after all. :D

-Skylark

B

Branwyn of Errol

I have seen several other designs posted with stairs that turned a corner using goza platform. Could one of you designers please post the directions or a link to where they are posted? I have looked around and not found instructions for doing that anywhere. Thank you. There are some very creative people here.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 27, 2004
Siege Perilous
We had lots of instructions and examples...unfortunately they went *poof* with the old Stratics forums. :(

Btw, has anyone noticed that a lot of the later graphics have the same "wrongness" as the KR stuff with circular items being at the wrong angle, not the isometric perspective of the old art work. The basket of tea leaves is one of them, as is the bowl of tea.

-Skylark

A

Ashyn

The baskets look great if you stack things on them too, to give the illusion they are filled with something other than giant tea leaves. I had a "bakery" at one time, and layered the NPC purchased french bread loaves on top of one of the baskets. I liked the way it turned out.

Oh, had the pic hosted after all. :D

-Skylark

Aww! That's adorable, Skylark. I think the "barrel" room in my keep will have to be switched over to baskets now! Great ideas!!!

-Ashyn