• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My daily journal of world domination

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL!!!

I so lost it when that person told you to shut up.

:)

That was funny. Can't wait to see more.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Giggs,

Atlantic doesn't stand a chance against you! On a shard that even I can get kills you'll devastate them.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm so sorry!
I got a little preoccupied lol. I will continue my epic tale shortly =)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sweet. I been having the shakes lately waiting for it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You should have brought the glowy green stick. It probably would have died with laughter.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL! Thank you. What a way to wake up in the morning and get to see this. :)

I burst out laughing on the "a little uhm butch I must say" comment.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am against pay to watch :p

But....

I am all for buying to keep both of you :)

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am getting the shakes again.... daily journal my butt.... lol.. I have to wait days and days lol

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOLOL sorry has been a busy week at work =( I will add to this tomorrow since tonight is date night! *wink*

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOLOL sorry has been a busy week at work =( I will add to this tomorrow since tonight is date night! *wink*

I am beggining to think "Date Night" robbed us of your daily journal Giggles :p

Off to watch Walking Dead and The Vikings after that..... but I be back checking again :)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Didn't your mother ever teach you it's not good to keep witches waiting? :eek:

*taps fingers impatiently and glares*
[This is great! Thank you for what you're doing]

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is like super super late and I am not talking about that kind of late. I still am waiting for more entertainment. This is what keeps me coming aronund and she just teases me by not posting.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(says in high pitched voice )
Hello everyone, this is Giggles....yes Giggles here for sure. Would I lie to you? Today in my journal of world domination I would like to discuss the lack of lackeys surrendering all they own to the glory that is me. As you all know, I am one tough hombre, and if you do not all drop to your knees and surrender all your lewtz to me, I will be forced to dominate you much harder. Do not make me come over there and go all avatar on your hineys.

Extremely scary screen shot
(Sneaks out before Giggles catches him)

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOL I am so sorry guys, RL attacked yet again, however I have plotted my next steps in dominating the world and you will all feel my POWER.... tomorrow *wink*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I shall be investigating into this matter soon. There is about to be a transfer of POWER back to your QUEEN the Goddess Flutter.
BEWARE MY WRATH!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
rofl... this is good stuff! Thanks for pointing me here Giggles.

However??

ummmm I guess with you saying this on April 9th this would be Lil Orphan Annie's version of tomorrowwwwwww ;)
LOL Whats funny is I already have the third part of my world domination all figured out. I have just been trying to find a hour of uninterrupted time to post it. I will make a real effort to get it done SOON =)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Giggles before you dominate Catskills you must defeat the final boss. This shaved cat!

Beware it's wonky laser eye, It will tear you to peices! (tbh I just wanted to post this cat picture to make people super uncomfortable)

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fluffy is better than tartar, she's a complete badass going out for a month at a time and surviving even though she's declawed, it's the reason she had to get shaved like that. Fluffy isn't mine just taking care of her.

(she is actually really loving just looks angry all the time)

And Pandora only wants people dead because those are the only ones that she can talk to without them trying to gut her. KILL THE VAMPIRES!