• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Christmas Shack -- 1 or 2?

S

Sweety

Which do you think is better 1 level or two? Or 2 levels with a roof? Any other comments are welcome too. Eventually, once i get some lockdowns available the stairs will all be covered in rocks, snow, etc.

Also i have a lot of stuff... any suggestions on how to compact it into a small area?

**Ignore all the junk on floor in 1st pic**

One floor

2 floors

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
/agreed - I like the one level best as well - very cozy as Sarsmi said.

I am not very good at explaining house design sometimes but is there any way to make sort of a "basement" under the house to store all your stuff? If you really have a lot of stuff to go in the house it might look better if it was just all out of the way. Maybe put a teleporter around the side in an inconspicuous place? Also, one of the best storage containers I have found for stacking is the small flat stealable baskets.

Hope that helps :)