my best catches in 2011

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 16, 2009
after an extensive period of fishing i d like to share what i experienced with "big game" fishing. Caught most of the rare fishes but none of the legendary ones :(

Seems something seriously needs to be fix in that. Here we go :

Big fish : 182 lbs
Autumn dragonfish : 73 lbs - caught first try, none since
Bull fish : 90 lbs - caught first try
Fairy salmon : 55 lbs - occasional catch here and then
Fire fish : 103 lbs - caught 4 at first try - none since
Giant koi : 123 lbs - occasional catch here and then
Great Barracuda : 170 lbs - occasional catch here and then
Holy Mackerel : 130 lbs - occasional catch.....
Reaper fish : 25 lbs - caught first try , non since
Summer dragonfish : 97 lbs - caught 5 at first session, none since
Unicorn fish : 80 lbs - caught 3 at first try, none since
Yellowtail Barracuda: 166 lbs - occasional catch here and then
Winter dragonfish : 26 lbs - caght at second ettempt - none since

all those catches have been made without baits and/or suit. Weird to realize that most of dungeon fishes came at first try and never came back in later fishing sessions.
All legendary (and lava fish) seem living in other seas as i didnt see a single one in 2011 :(
There are a few places i didnt try yet, like Crystal fish in the Prism of light (easy to understand for a poor fisher).
Also tried open seas fishing in Tram/Fel and Tokuno with baits and suit... no marlin, no samurai fish nor Golden tuna so far....

Did anyone caught other fishes in 2011 ??