• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My Battle Royale Idead

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
So this is my idea. Let me know what you think.

1. No one can enter the building without Dudley teleporting them inside.

South Side- Blue Characters
North Side- Com Faction
East Side- Minax Faction
West Side- True Brits Faction

Bottom South Side- Shadow Lords Faction
Bottom North Side- Reds
Bottom East Side- Reds
Bottom West Side- Reds

3. Use the entrance 7x7 building. So if you do attack you will be banned
from the entire event and never allowed to be at the arena again. Nor will
you be able to go any further into the area past the Red gate.

4. I didn't design it but, should someone also attack inside the arena it
is localized to one box. Also the person attacking can be teleported outside
into a 4x4 box. have a sign saying.
"I don't know how to act right. One day I will grow up and be mature."
(Okay maybe EA wont allow that sign but it would be funny)

Entrance building. I got lazy and didn't want to design something.

N

Nastia Cross

Gareth, just because people are in the same faction does not mean they will not attack each other. Also you have to factor in conflag and explo pots and archery, as well as spell casting.

Designing an arena will never be fool-proof until people stop acting like fools.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Gareth, just because people are in the same faction does not mean they will not attack each other. Also you have to factor in conflag and explo pots and archery, as well as spell casting.

Designing an arena will never be fool-proof until people stop acting like fools.
Thats why the one seen attacking will be the one who gets teleported out of the building and will remain on the ban list entrance.

Throwing an explo pot or congflag pot wont help much. The walls are double walled so if you throw one ur just gunna get yourself killed because you will hit the people around you. Then once the person dies who threw it they will know the name of the person and they are banned for life.

Will prolly take 2-3 events held to weed out the one causing the trouble but,
they will soon all be taken out. Also if you find its just one group ban the entire guild from participation.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Also Dudley can ask for other EMs to come help with the event. More eyes watching the group and teleporting out people interrupting should work out well.

:fight:

A

AutobotArmyFTW

I dont see why he cant just make the area so people cant flag unless they are in a certain "box". Almost like a tram zone except the place where he places the fighters is a pvp area? Also we shouldn't pvp in a house, Can't we just draw a line in the sand and be like, Pvp here, not over here. I feel like the event had people want to ruin it due to its poor design.