• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My account on EA!

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everyone!
I'm trying to access my account on EA.
this is the problem ... My password is not accepted...the same password I used to six months ago.
To enter the timecode six months of game play...now it is no longer valid or is expired; according to the message I get...it's been 20 days ... is very likely that my house already declined!
I think I'll stop playing this game ... not because I want to, but Ea games either!
The option? Well on the page I can create a new account? ...@#$$%%%$#@!
After twelve years ... my option is to create a new account ???
Start again from scratch ???
Training again" seven character ???
And my weapons ... my ride ... my specials suits???
without talking about my code playing game; which is now useless!
Finally, as I write this, I've tried five times to reactivate my account ... without NO success!
automatic message says for five times that sent to my e-maill information
But in my office box did not come anything send of the EA's
Best Rewards!

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you use same email and stuff
Thank you! Gilmour for you reply!
Aye! I use my email address as User ... the problem is my password that does not come from the EA system.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Did you ever set up your secret phrase or secret question?

Did you try emailing broadsword directly?

Also - there is a section in the last few newsletters about where to go for Customer Service questions: Ultima Online News Letter

It toward the bottom of that link there. Take a look and see if that helps. I know my sister had this same problem with one of her accounts and passwords not working, but was able to get it recovered.

Good luck!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone!
I'm trying to access my account on EA.
this is the problem ... My password is not accepted...the same password I used to six months ago.
To enter the timecode six months of game play...now it is no longer valid or is expired; according to the message I get...it's been 20 days ... is very likely that my house already declined!
I think I'll stop playing this game ... not because I want to, but Ea games either!
The option? Well on the page I can create a new account? ...@#$$%%%$#@!
After twelve years ... my option is to create a new account ???
Start again from scratch ???
Training again" seven character ???
And my weapons ... my ride ... my specials suits???
without talking about my code playing game; which is now useless!
Finally, as I write this, I've tried five times to reactivate my account ... without NO success!
automatic message says for five times that sent to my e-maill information
But in my office box did not come anything send of the EA's
Best Rewards!
you have 90 days after the gametime expires before your house falls. so if it has been 6 mos since you applied the gametime, you should have 90 days to get it resolved.

Enziet

Journeyman
Also it's Orgin not EA's site for time codes. I've found it easier to use the Origin program rather than the website to get anything done, account related that is.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I try to avoid using the account management system on the weekends. Over the years, I've noticed that the vast majority of complaints here about problems encountered while trying to log into that system have been posted on the weekend. It has made me suspicious that the account management system that is used for UO and Dark Age of Camelot stops communicating with EA's other system(s) during the weekend for some reason and no one is around to fix the situation until Monday.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you ever set up your secret phrase or secret question?

Did you try emailing broadsword directly?

Also - there is a section in the last few newsletters about where to go for Customer Service questions: Ultima Online News Letter

It toward the bottom of that link there. Take a look and see if that helps. I know my sister had this same problem with one of her accounts and passwords not working, but was able to get it recovered.

Good luck!
thanks for the tip! :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you going to the mythic website? You mentioned trying it from the EA site.

I made my EA account before Mythic was around so those two sites have me as different account names and passwords.

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you going to the mythic website? You mentioned trying it from the EA site.

I made my EA account before Mythic was around so those two sites have me as different account names and passwords.
Hi! yes my account is in EA ... maybe I'm too lazy ...but so far it has worked... already have a master account ... I think that's why I'm already in trouble.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lotsa stuff going on, forgot to change my CC expiry date and one of my accounts came due and was refused soooooo they closed ALL 7 accounts on the master account. Six months purchased on all of them and some of them still had 5 months to go but were closed until I went into each one and changed the expiry date on the CC. Scared the crap outa me with all the problems I see around and all the problems I've already had, no wonder EA/Broadsword are losing all these customers. 2 of my daughters have already quit with over 20 accounts between them, not the way to do business EA.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
this is why most of us use Game Time Codes , If we all know that EA have issues with CC, why not use Paypal instead??

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome To my dilemma! I kept getting automated messages saying change my EA password..not sure how tha helps considering it's not the same password. So I did and of course..nothing. So Messana said to page a GM and have them block my account. Someone is hacking into those accounts and changing the passwords and they are too stupid to figure it out apparently. So I'll wait for them to have control for awhile, have access to change my password and take my stuff. The administration is fkin stupid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome To my dilemma! I kept getting automated messages saying change my EA password..not sure how tha helps considering it's not the same password. So I did and of course..nothing. So Messana said to page a GM and have them block my account. Someone is hacking into those accounts and changing the passwords and they are too stupid to figure it out apparently. So I'll wait for them to have control for awhile, have access to change my password and take my stuff. The administration is fkin stupid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello!
Well I managed to solve this may be your same problem:
I had to get in telephonic contact with Origins... and they said my account was hacked by a hacker in Russian.
And the level of sophistications is so much that he was able to change my security response. :(
And had no way to solve it, if not block my password until I get in personal contact with the support, to take back my account.
I am now using more security measures through mobile phone.