• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MUST SEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

if you losers focused half as much on making your own guilds better instead of trying to bash on mine you might get somewhere.

S

suprshadow

it's to easy, we 4v13 you guys and still win. Need i go over those fights?

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

it's to easy, we 4v13 you guys and still win. Need i go over those fights?
please do.. show some screenies. to hell with that just come up with something believeable ill be entertained.

S

suprshadow

Pink was actually posting them... I am pretty sure you remember those! also i just bought a brand new computer there kid so i just installed uo and have nothing else on it atm...

Do you not remember City of the Dead when me Pink, asha, and ICE killed 15 of you; then went on to take the spawn finishing it and when you guys came back killed you again.

How about 2 weeks ago when i was sitting outside hags house in moonglow and 12 of you came out ganked me but didn't put me in stat and i resed up called in Rand, Jesse Jane, and Mixtape and us four killed 13 of you in moonglow and then the last 3 ran back in the house to res all the dead.... gtfo

S

suprshadow

need some more? i have a few more but i am in class atm

S

suprshadow

P.S you were at both of them, do not try and say you weren't there

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

Pink was actually posting them... I am pretty sure you remember those! also i just bought a brand new computer there kid so i just installed uo and have nothing else on it atm...

Do you not remember City of the Dead when me Pink, asha, and ICE killed 15 of you; then went on to take the spawn finishing it and when you guys came back killed you again.

How about 2 weeks ago when i was sitting outside hags house in moonglow and 12 of you came out ganked me but didn't put me in stat and i resed up called in Rand, Jesse Jane, and Mixtape and us four killed 13 of you in moonglow and then the last 3 ran back in the house to res all the dead.... gtfo
wow dood i duno wtf game your playing but everytime we come out of that moonglow house to fight we stomp you nubs. i specifically remmeber which fight you think your talking about and you and all your goo buddies got slaughtered. as far as COD fight where three of you killed 15 of us? lmao. first off ICE doesnt even fight us, not even when he was in SON!. and i have recordings of fighting you guys at COD where your all crying about my dragon slaughtering the **** out of you nubs. im not even going to reply to your stories anymore.. my guild speaks for itself, i dont need to make up stories.

S

suprshadow

wow dood i duno wtf game your playing but everytime we come out of that moonglow house to fight we stomp you nubs. i specifically remmeber which fight you think your talking about and you and all your goo buddies got slaughtered. as far as COD fight where three of you killed 15 of us? lmao. first off ICE doesnt even fight us, not even when he was in SON!. and i have recordings of fighting you guys at COD where your all crying about my dragon slaughtering the **** out of you nubs. im not even going to reply to your stories anymore.. my guild speaks for itself, i dont need to make up stories.
lol! ask ice moron and it was four of us.. ice is the one that ICQed asha and told us to come to COD to fight you. and this was when we first created supr and there was only like 8 of us in the guild.

S

suprshadow

i am glad you let your guild speak for yourself so basically is says " we are all ******** and have no idea what were doing and Hag yells yet everyone dies"

I think that sums it up. good to know thanks for making it clear..

S

SUPRsalad

shado, shado, shado.. man..

you know you are just bashing your face into a cement wall, correct?

'some men, you just can't reach'

- i forget who said that too

S

suprshadow

shado, shado, shado.. man..

you know you are just bashing your face into a cement wall, correct?

'some men, you just can't reach'

- i forget who said that too
i know, i know man :( it's just hard i try to educate people like him and how they misread the facts and live like that just bothers me.

It's like he deleted all the fights that he has lost and just remembered the ones they have won. lol and then says "what! what do you me we lost that fight IMPOSSIBLE!" lol my bad i'll back down i see there is no points

S

suprshadow

..........:lie:
McVie, No joke look up some past posts or icq Pink floyd he has the SS's from those fights. I am not lying ask him yourself.

who are you anyways... damn nobodies thinking they can just ...... me. it's facts man facts. Just leave

Status
Not open for further replies.