• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Music Gears

M

Marvin

Hi All

I'm looking to complete my Music box collection on Europa. Not sure why yet as I never listen to the damn thing, just thought it be cool to collect something other than rubble rolleyes:

Anyways, the ones I still need to get a hold of are as follows:

Common

Castle
Festival
Holy city
Royal City

Uncommon

Elf City
Good End Game (U9)
Human Level
Login Loop
Minoc (Negative) (U9)
Northern Forest
Paroxysmus' Lair

Rare

Slasher Veil
Valoria Ships (U9)
The Wanderer (Veritae's Gear)

If anyone has any of those listed, could you post here or PM me and we'll sort out a trade.

Many Thanks

Marvin

RainQueen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have Northern Forest (Uncommon) and Login Loop (Uncommon) and possibly have others as well (haven't logged in to check).

Also, I'm selling 'The Wanderer' (see my post here) so you're welcome to make a bid on that.

M

moritz

Hi,
I got most of the common ones you need and one of the rares. Offers welcome ... rolleyes:

So long, MOritz