• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Muscle Dystrophy

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello most of you allready know my two boys have this and will have a very short life span... Well the There is a drug out that there is in the early stages and FDA has yet to approve the drug . The drug will stop it in its track but wont cure that . So im on here today asking for you guys to go to youtube watch this video hit like and pass it on to everyone you know we have sent letters and this video to the Fda and we are hoping that the lives of these people with this can live as long as we do...... Plz feel free to comment here and there NO personal attack against me on either if you do this on my youtube ill ban you from commented on any of my stuff there . i know i am hated by alot of you guys cause of pvp but this isnt about me its about the kids that have to suffer ... so please dont be stupid.. thank you.here is the link YouTube - muscle dystrophy cloquet

K

kalzaketh

that's arough shank, for the youngones to suffer, hope they get to lead full happy lives before the worst things hit, sorry to hear they got stricken with such adeplorable draw on life best hopes for you them and family as that sickness hurts entire family

Jonny boy mccoy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thank mate.. make sure to head over to you tube and hit the like it and sand the fda a comment on that video they will be watching it

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a Canadian there is little I can do I will like it when I get home. PvP isn't about hate...it is just about something to do in this game after you've done everything else.

E

eccentricjules

I did a "Like" for you. Wish there was more I could do. I'll never understand the whole "we haven't tested it enough yet" when it comes down to life or death. If I was close to death and you told me "This will save you but you might grow a tail!" Does it really matter? I have a condition that hospitalizes me about 3 times a year.... I have had it since I was 5 and found out when I was 11. It's hard when you don't feel like other kids but as an adult (in your case the parent) it's even harder to see your loved ones in so much distress. My husband is waiting for a kidney transplant. When I think about complaining about what life dealt me I quickly remember those who are far worse off. He's in pain every day and never complains.

PVP is just part of the game, hating people over game death's really just means you need to back away from the computer and rejoin life. I think about how lucky I am everyday and how much I love my family. When times get rough, don't think about what you DON'T have - think about what you DO have! Hope it works out for you and your family!

B

Budwieser

Hello most of you allready know my two boys have this and will have a very short life span... Well the There is a drug out that there is in the early stages and FDA has yet to approve the drug . The drug will stop it in its track but wont cure that . So im on here today asking for you guys to go to youtube watch this video hit like and pass it on to everyone you know we have sent letters and this video to the Fda and we are hoping that the lives of these people with this can live as long as we do...... Plz feel free to comment here and there NO personal attack against me on either if you do this on my youtube ill ban you from commented on any of my stuff there . i know i am hated by alot of you guys cause of pvp but this isnt about me its about the kids that have to suffer ... so please dont be stupid.. thank you.here is the link YouTube - muscle dystrophy cloquet
Sorry to hear about your kids JBM. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

The Bud.

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill also be saying a few prayers for you hugs best wishes
sir tedley