• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Murder counts.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How long does it take to burn off one count?

Did they change it to 24 hours or is it still 40 hours?

L

lols

8 short term, 40 long term. So lets say you have 100 long term counts, not counting server downs, you will need to be logged in for 167 straight days in order to burn them off, provided you don't kill anyone else in the meantime.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
burn them off in a fel dungeon. only takes 20 hours per count that way.
Long terms in 20 hours in a fel dungeon? I haven't heard of this.

If it's true, huzzah.

R

RichDC

Dungeons haven't worked for me.

Standing at yew gate or brit bank has

N

NewYork

this is nonsense. sorry :(

short - 8
long - 40 (no matter where your logged in)

M

mutau

I thought there was going be a one time reprieve no matter what your count is at.

M

mutau

I thought there was talk of doing one with SA.

And I think they should give you the option, when you try to access Tram via the moongate, if you want to do the reprieve or not.

L

lols

if you're red you can't try to access Tram via a moongate, the only option is fel.

M

mutau

I was saying that IF they did the reprieve, the option could be chosen at that time you try to access the gate. Or make it a gump that pops up when you log in, like the +5 Stat increase for older accounts. ;)

U

UltimateNoob

Thanks.

We should start a petition to lower hours for the murder counts!!!

BOO 40 Hour murder counts!
I don't even remember being convicted. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? It was temporary insanity dammit!

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't understand why murder counts are bad.

the only reason to go into tram is to buy and sell. you can make all your money in PvP and in the few PvM spots in fel.

maybe some people just like the guardzone too much?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i don't understand why murder counts are bad.

the only reason to go into tram is to buy and sell. you can make all your money in PvP and in the few PvM spots in fel.

maybe some people just like the guardzone too much?
Yeah ! Only reason why I play this game , the guardzone man!!!!!!!! :lol: