• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

multi-tile addon

debii

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was trying to redecorate after taking christmas things down and keep getting the message you can't place the multi-tile addon on the east edge. there are no walls on the east side of my house and the large stone tables, forge, water trough and aquarium will not go back where i had them. the tables i didnt move are still on the east edge. i was wondering if this was an oops from the new publish or if this is a permanent issue and a new house design is required? i am able to place these items one tile in from the edge but am losing that space that i used to be able to use. thanks for any help.